Warehouse 13

I watched the pilot last night as well. I was busy with some chores while it was on, so I didn't pay full attention to it. But, I liked what I saw. I love these quirky sci-fi shows that don't take themselves too seriously.

Off Topic: this is the first time I've turned on the Sci-fi channel since they changed their name to "SyFy". I knew about it for a while, but it finally sunk in last night while watching W13 how very, very bad that brand name is.

I watched the pilot last night as well. I was busy with some chores while it was on, so I didn't pay full attention to it. But, I liked what I saw. I love these quirky sci-fi shows that don't take themselves too seriously.

Off Topic: this is the first time I've turned on the Sci-fi channel since they changed their name to "SyFy". I knew about it for a while, but it finally sunk in last night while watching W13 how very, very bad that brand name is.

Well They did Just change it Yesterday

lol, I thought it was new channel. bit of a stupid name change, what's with companies changing their names atm? they always seem to pick rubbish ones.

lol, I thought it was new channel. bit of a stupid name change, what's with companies changing their names atm? they always seem to pick rubbish ones.

SyFy changed their name because "Sci Fi" could Not be trade marked or legally branded as it is a general term

I really liked this new show. It has a lot of potential. It seems that Syfy has had a lot of new shows with potential over the years but they never seem to develop them properly. I hope this one is different.

I thought the guy from a couple of Frasier episodes was pretty good and amusing. The visuals of the warehouse etc were not bad, I assumed it would look real fake but they must of had a reasonable special effects budget. Hope it turns into a full season and doesn't get canned.

With as long as Eureka was off Air, mostly cuz of the writers strike, but that is coming back, its a good show but not really a ratings ######

I liked it, and I'll watch again next week. But as with any other new show, I reserve my right to pass judgment until I've seen 3-4 eps.

Had Tivo record it For me. Watched the other night. Not bad. Will continue to record it.

The problem I do see with a lot of these shows is that the first season is generally good but when it moves to the sceound season the epsisodes start to get real flaky in my opinion and i find myself dropping off.

(N) (N)

This is the worst show I've seen in a while.

Acting is very bad, especially the main character. When they entered the Warehouse his "Surprised/Wow" expression almost made me laugh my a$s off. The girl is hot but that's about it. Her though cop acting is just unbelievable and shallow, and then joined with her goofy partner is just unbearable.

Plot is shallow, plain and just overall cheesy.

At the end of the show I really felt like I've wasted an hour out of my life, I will never get back....

(N) (N)

This is the worst show I've seen in a while.

Acting is very bad, especially the main character. When they entered the Warehouse his "Surprised/Wow" expression almost made me laugh my a$s off. The girl is hot but that's about it. Her though cop acting is just unbelievable and shallow, and then joined with her goofy partner is just unbearable.

Plot is shallow, plain and just overall cheesy.

At the end of the show I really felt like I've wasted an hour out of my life, I will never get back....

obviously not your cupa tea then, I thought it was great start. I've seen a lot worse.

It was alright nothing special but it will keep my attention for now...lets hope it isn't the next sanctuary for me where I watched that for a few weeks then lost interest.

I liked it a lot. Seems like it may have limitless potential. It's like a lite hearted, humerous x-files. I'll be interested to see how many things are completely made up verse things are real. I think the Italian women was a real person but I'm not sure if the painting itself actually exists. Forgot to look her up and now forget the name.

I will stick to my rule similar to cykosis' :) If a show hasn't grabbed my attention after 3 episodes... I stop watching.

Yeah I did that with Sanctuary except I went on for like 8 episodes and wish I hadn't :laugh: