New December 2009 MVCs Announced

We would like to congratulate our newest members of the MVC group: CrimsonRedMK, Rappy and zachdms. They were selected from among many members nominated for this award for their contributions to Neowin. We gratefully thank the award winners for their time and efforts in making Neowin a better place for all of us. (Y)

Before the usual naysayers comment 'Rappy doesn't deserve the MVC badge! All he does is spam the forums!':

He does deserve the MVC badge. He contributes a lot in the Media Room - hell, he practically runs it - and in the subscriber forum. Subscribers will know which thread I mean in particular.

A diverse forum like Neowin shouldn't only recognise technically oriented posts.

@Digix: What makes you think I deserve the badge? I beg to differ personally.

Before the usual naysayers comment 'Rappy doesn't deserve the MVC badge! All he does is spam the forums!':

He does deserve the MVC badge. He contributes a lot in the Media Room - hell, he practically runs it - and in the subscriber forum. Subscribers will know which thread I mean in particular.

A diverse forum like Neowin shouldn't only recognise technically oriented posts.

Completely agree, Mephistopheles.

Rappy really deserves this for his dedication and consistant quality in the Media Room and else were on the forums :)

congrats to all three of you :)