Musicstreamer version 4

Question

18 answers to this question

You're suspect, Mr. togermano! :shifty:

Forgive us for being inquisitive, but you're new, you're asking us to download something that has ambiguous functionality, and you won't offer specifics of what your app does. I won't use anything that just goes out to the internet without me know exactly where it is going and why it is going there. And I'm not going to download it just to find out.

I think it gets it from his own space since he mentions something about running out of space on the site. I'm not going to use this though until more info is available. Also, isn't it illegal to stream copyrighted materials or something? I'm not sure. I know it is done in winamp legally but this is using a website or something.

it plays music straigth from RIAA so they can see all epople who r trying to download music then they get ur ip and give u a subpeona for trying to download music ... the poster is probyl riaa informatnt wow ,, figures NEOWIN.net is being stalked by RIAA as it is popular ; now everyon with with the mp3 thing that shows that song they r playin need to "watch out , soon they wll be monitor our mulitplayer games for when we say hey i" downloaded this song off of kazaa AND boom they get ur IP and ur sued. the world is going to suck :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

it plays music straigth from RIAA so they can see all epople who r trying to download music then they get ur ip and give u a subpeona for trying to download music ... the poster is probyl riaa informatnt wow ,, figures NEOWIN.net is being stalked by RIAA as it is popular ; now everyon with with the mp3 thing that shows that song they r playin need to "watch out , soon they wll be monitor our mulitplayer games for when we say hey i" downloaded this song off of kazaa AND boom they get ur IP and ur sued. the world is going to suck :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I would love to know where you get your information.

It looks for song list servers by going to the url http://home.comcast.net/~togermano/appconf...serverlist1.txt the ^ on http://home.comcast.net/~togermano/appconf....txt|Tony's List^ means its the default list it loads that list auto go to http://home.comcast.net/~togermano/appconf...amer/songs1.txt you pick the wma file and it plays it in musicstreamer.... stop being geek sauces and saying its a virus or related to riaa your pretty dumb for saying that get a life

Thanks for sharing your program.

I didn't download any of your music.

Just one question.

What does this page do

h t t p : // t o germano.coolfreepage.com/musicstreamer/iplog.php ?

Thanks for sharing your program.

I didn't download any of your music.

Just one question.

What does this page do

h t t p : // t o germano.coolfreepage.com/musicstreamer/iplog.php ?

it tells me if people are actually using the program http://togermano.coolfreepage.com/musicstr...eamer/iplog.txt go there if your that scared ill make a special version that doesn't go to that address :wacko:

Also, isn't it illegal to stream copyrighted materials or something? I'm not sure. I know it is done in winamp legally but this is using a website or something.

Yes, it is illegal to stream without permission of the copyright holder.

Yes, it is illegal to stream without permission of the copyright holder.

since when did you guys care about whats illegal :wacko:

since when did you guys care about whats illegal :wacko:

well if you're releasing a program here and tell us to use it, why should we when it is much easier to track illegal usage than it is with a download client that you can close once you get a copy of the song you want.

well if you're releasing a program here and tell us to use it, why should we when it is much easier to track illegal usage than it is with a download client that you can close once you get a copy of the song you want.

well download is illegal..... this is streaming if anyone gets in trouble it will be me

That is indeed true! The RIAA doesn't sue the downloaders, only the people sharing or uploading the songs.

I don't know wether they make a difference between 'sharing' and 'streaming', but at least the downloaders won't get into trouble...

Greetings,

Thekk