Things I learned about travelling this year:
* Trains don't run at all hours of the night
* Not all train departuress connect like they should
* 6am flights sounds like a good idea on paper to get home early. It isn't. You win again, past me!
* Taxis are stupidly expensive in Norway. £17 to go down a hill that takes 30 mins on foot? Git oot.
* Buying return flights are needlessly restrictive. Unless you luck out, buying separate flights may be worth the extra charge.
Things I looted from my...
Jan 03 2013 22:51