Sony E3 Press Event To Span 5 Hours, Biggest Ever

I feel sorry for the people who can't read and think the conference is 5 hours :laugh: :rolleyes:

Didn't they once upon a time say that they would use Home for live streaming of their conferences? What happened to that?

Does anyone know when the conference will actually start, though?

Monday, June 6th:

Microsoft: 9:00am PST, 12:00pm EST, 5:00pm GMT, 6:00pm BST

EA: 12:30pm PST, 3:30 EST, 8:00pm GMT, 9:00pm BST

Ubisoft: 2:30pm PST, 5:30 PST, 10:00pm GMT, 11:00pm BST

Sony: 5:00pm PST, 8:00pm EST, 1:00am GMT, 2:00am BST

Tuesday, June 7th:

Nintendo: 9:00am PST, 12:00pm EST, 5:00pm GMT, 6:00pm BST

Pretty sure those are right, I know the PST ones are, worked out the rest on my fingers, lol.

Means staying up late for us Brits if we want to watch the Sony one.

Didn't they once upon a time say that they would use Home for live streaming of their conferences? What happened to that?

They have been doing that, the last 2 years I think. Hell, they recreated Sony's E3 booth in Home last year.

I've never seen an E3 before...I usually watch VGA's on spike tv. May look into watching it online.

I feel sorry for the people who can't read and think the conference is 5 hours :laugh: :rolleyes:

We can read fine. Press conference, press event, 5 hours is still overkill.

Monday, June 6th:

Microsoft: 9:00am PST, 12:00pm EST, 5:00pm GMT, 6:00pm BST

EA: 12:30pm PST, 3:30 EST, 8:00pm GMT, 9:00pm BST

Ubisoft: 2:30pm PST, 5:30 PST, 10:00pm GMT, 11:00pm BST

Sony: 5:00pm PST, 8:00pm EST, 1:00am GMT, 2:00am BST

Tuesday, June 7th:

Nintendo: 9:00am PST, 12:00pm EST, 5:00pm GMT, 6:00pm BST

Pretty sure those are right, I know the PST ones are, worked out the rest on my fingers, lol.

Means staying up late for us Brits if we want to watch the Sony one.

Ouch, that's harsh. Looks like I'll be having a nice lie in on Monday then haha :laugh: I'm just glad the Nintendo conference on the next day isn't until 6pm lol. Thanks for the times Corris :)

We can read fine. Press conference, press event, 5 hours is still overkill.

Well if you can read do you know the difference between a conference and an event? Using the term "overkill" makes me think otherwise considering it's quite clearly written the extra 3 hours of content is after parties and time for journalists to do their own thing at an official Sony arena. You're apparently under the impression people are tied to chairs for 5 hours :laugh:

It's likely just overkill for you as so much Playstation in one area most likely makes you upset :laugh:

Well if you can read do you know the difference between a conference and an event? Using the term "overkill" makes me think otherwise considering it's quite clearly written the extra 3 hours of content is after parties and time for journalists to do their own thing at an official Sony arena. You're apparently under the impression people are tied to chairs for 5 hours :laugh:

It's likely just overkill for you as so much Playstation in one area most likely makes you upset :laugh:

No, I'm not under that impression, you're just making stupid assumptions. I think I've made it quite clear that I enjoy Playstation, just not as much as my Xbox. A 5 hour event is overkill no matter the format. The problem is that anyone making any sort of slight against Sony makes you upset. The rest of us are fine.

4 out of those 5 hours is going to be apologizes for the PSN.

Nah, just kidding, I?m still a happy PS3 owner :p

I would love if they could show us what a PlayStation 4 can do, it?ll be so much eye candy for me that my eyes will get out of my head. I was already jizzing in my pants when I saw the PS3 graphics for the first time? It?s incredible especially because at 6 years old I was playing my Super NES with 256 color games. Now with all those million colors, millions of polygons, clear textures, advanced effects like fire, snow, rain, etc? WOW!

I say rejoice.

E3 is going to kick ass this year with the Project Cafe and the Xbox 2, I'm undoubtedly awaiting PS4 details from Sony.

Here's the times for this ridiculously overkill event

3:30-5pm: Pre-show reception with world renowned DJs and LAs best food trucks including Empanadarama,Yappy Dog, Cheeseball Wagon, Komodo and more.

5-6:30pm: Press Conference

6:30-8pm: Enjoy hands on time with almost all of the press conference content on over 120 PS3 and NGP kiosks. Arcade to include special appearances and musical talent.

8-9:30pm: Special performance

Talk about lack of freedom and a 1.5 hour press conference? Bladders be ready!

:laugh:

Now, "special performance"? Hoes and Strippas!