Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|Why Battlefield Hardline will launch in 2015||
|windows 8.1 ,how can i hide a system os parition?||
|How to unlink my son's and my pc||
|Server Random Downtime - Not all users||
|Lawsuit Could Destroy Obamacare In These 36 States||
Posted 04 November 2011 - 13:03
Posted 04 November 2011 - 14:27
Posted 04 November 2011 - 22:59
Posted 06 November 2011 - 16:47
Posted 06 November 2011 - 19:45
How does one join the Neowin F4 Club?
Posted 06 November 2011 - 21:31
I don't have access to the game anymore, but from memory when you're on the Main Menu click Community, and then Clubs. It'll ask you to input the acronym for the club you want to join. The Neowin club is NWN, so type that in and the club leader will be asked to approve or decline your membership.
Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:22
Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:50
[ ABOUT ]
[ MISSION STATEMENT ]
- I have been working on this for quite some time and at the same time working with various community members including feuerdog.
And now I release it to you guys. Have fun and feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
[ FEATURES ]
To provide a solid foundation to tune from. Less time tuning in the dark, more time having fun.
[ NEWS ]
- Supports both English and Metric units.
- Print area enabled.
- NEW FM4 suspension dynamics.
- Suspension input modifiers for tweaking the strength and front bias for individual suspension parts.
- REVISED Integrated transmission calculator.
- REVISED Dynamometer.
- REVISED Calculated final drive ratio.
- Option of selecting between 4, 5 or 6 gear transmission.
- The ability to tune the last gear to match drag limited top speed to gear limited top speed (vehicle’s redline on overdrive).
- Automatic gear spreader.
- REVISED Calculated optimal launch rpm.
- Automatically calculates optimal shift points.
- Option for displaying optimal shift points in mph/kph or RPMs.
- Supports power handicaps.
- NEW Vehicle Database with vehicle specifications, prices, etc.
- REVISED Full rim list with weight loss ratings.
- REVISED Tire dynamics sheet.
- REVISED Modified tire pressure values based on ideal gas law equations.
- REVISED Aerodynamics sheet with down force and drag estimates.
- Aero strength and front bias modifiers.
- Class Builder sheet to keep track of your upgrades.
- NEW Priority Upgrade Table
[ REQUIREMENTS ]
- 11/05/2011 - It's finally here. enjoy!
- 11/02/2011 - There has been evidence of sabotage and some of the database entries are corrupt with incorrect data. We have to verify every car and fix their specifications in order to move on.
- 11/02/2011 - In case anyone doesn't know or missed it. The deadline for the entries to the beta was when it was launched. Thanks to everyone for their support but unfortunately we already have more than enough testers.
- 10/24/2011 - We are done with the database and beta testing is a go.
- 10/20/2011 - Update: we are about 76.6% done with the database.
- 10/19/2011 - Don't forget to purchase the fmtc beta vinyl in my storefront and show your support by slapping it on your car, take a picture and upload it here on this thread. I will write your name down and will pm you the beta when it is ready.
- 10/18/2011 - I apologize if it is taking so long. We are currently working on a car database with vehicle measurements for each car. Which means a better base tune and less user input.
- 10/16/2011 - Announcing a new feature called the Priority Upgrade Table. Stay tuned for more information.
- 10/12/2011 - Just created a club. [FMTC] Forza Tuning Labs. For those who enjoy the engineering aspect of the game.
- 10/12/2011 - Got the game and I'm ready to work!
- 10/11/2011 - Welcome. I’m currently getting ready. Have questions? Fire away!
[ INSTRUCTIONS ]
- Excel 97-2003
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2010
- Analysis Toolpak enabled
Excel 97-2003: Tools>add-ins>enable analysis toolpak
Excel 2007: office button>excel options>add-ins>manage: excel add-ins GO> check analysis toolpak>press OK.
Excel 2010: File>options>add-ins>manage: excel add-ins GO> check analysis toolpak>press OK.
[ DOWNLOAD ]
- Select Car in cell H1
- In Game: make sure you are in it and go to:
- Play Career>Cars>My Cars
- Press Y to toggle.
- Input that data into FMTC Main(i.e.; power, torque, weight, front)
- Press x (car list)
- Hold the LB until you reach the data needed (ex: power rpm, torque rpm, redline rpm, front and rear tire sizes)
- Enter required data into FMTC Main
- Go to Play Career>Upgrade>Upgrade Shop>Wheels to get Lateral G's. It’s shown on the confirmation-Screen if you purchase Wheels. If already mounted any, select Stock rims, press A once check Value in the "before" sector to get the current Value, then abort mounting with B.
- Enter results into the game and benchmark test for top speed and enter it in cell E35, input>transmission>top speed. Readjust gears to top speed desired.
- If aero parts are installed, write the minimum and maximum values into advanced>aero>Minimum/Maximum Downforce. Adjust strength and front bias at your own risk.
- Follow the comments inside the modifier cells for guidance to that tweak you are looking for.
- Anything else, ask here or figure it out amongst yourselves.
- Watch the new tutorial video by INSOMNIAC84.
current version: 188.8.131.52
(Excel 97-2003) (Excel 2007-2010) (
Posted 07 November 2011 - 16:14
Posted 07 November 2011 - 16:35
Posted 07 November 2011 - 19:42
Posted 09 November 2011 - 13:46