PSN Store is UP

Also up in the UK

PSN+ now has last months and this months content available right now.

Magic The Gathering and Burnout Paradise are the full games this month, Streets of Rage 2 and James Pond 2 are the PS1/SEGA games

Really? Burnout Paradise is the free full game? Hopefully it is the same for the US Store. If so definitely going to grab that, loved it on the 360 and never played it through.

And nice with infamous 2 demo. I think I will skip it though, as I already know I am playing the full game.

Really? Burnout Paradise is the free full game? Hopefully it is the same for the US Store. If so definitely going to grab that, loved it on the 360 and never played it through.

And nice with infamous 2 demo. I think I will skip it though, as I already know I am playing the full game.

Yeah just the game itself not the additional DLC though, I think some are available free anyway, was the Island and the Cops and Robbers which weren't free iirc.

This is where I can't see people complaining about the value that + gives people. I guess those that game appreciate it and those that don't see no benefit from it. I already have BP on disc so means I can donwload and give the disc to a friend that doesn't have it :) or just trade in next time.

Just in time for my birthday (tomorrow).

**** your Birthday, tomorrow is Duke Nukem Forever Early Demo Access Day, and it will always be remembered as such from now on. :p Just Kidding, Happy early Birthday man.

I'm getting error 80023102, anyone else had this? comes up every time I try to enter the store.

Yeah, that kept coming up fairly often this morning, along with the timeout messages. You just have to keep trying until you get to what you want, I'm afraid.

Think I'll wait another day or two before trying to get anything on the store. I've waited this long, what's another couple of days? :p Seems like it's being hammered right now.

I'm getting error 80023102, anyone else had this? comes up every time I try to enter the store.

Yeah I got that a few times trying to download stuff.

Going super slow for me on the US store also I couldn't find my free games hehe oh well I'll check it out later

The welcome back package stuff isn't available yet.

should we start a pool to predict what day it goes back down? :)

in all seriousness though, imma wait a couple of days before i touch this thing. PSN is slow enough for me already as is, can't imagine how it would be now with the influx of people.

in all seriousness though, imma wait a couple of days before i touch this thing. PSN is slow enough for me already as is, can't imagine how it would be now with the influx of people.

Well, it was running at the usual speed for me; it was downloading everything at somewhere between 500KB/s and 1MB/s. A bit slower than usual (PSN doesn't normally go beyond 2MB/s here), but still fairly acceptable. Shame it's not like Steam though; that always maxes out my 50Mb connection each time I use it, including this morning, when I pre-loaded Black Ops for the free weekend. :p

Well, it was running at the usual speed for me; it was downloading everything at somewhere between 500KB/s and 1MB/s. A bit slower than usual (PSN doesn't normally go beyond 2MB/s here), but still fairly acceptable. Shame it's not like Steam though; that always maxes out my 50Mb connection each time I use it, including this morning, when I pre-loaded Black Ops for the free weekend. :p

whenever i download anything from PSN im lucky if it goes over 300-400ks a second. wired or wireless and i have a 25mb connection

whenever i download anything from PSN im lucky if it goes over 300-400ks a second. wired or wireless and i have a 25mb connection

There's a reason for that. It's built on the cheap. WTG PSN :/

I was getting about ~2MB/s a second all last night and this morning when downloading stuff from the PSN. Used to generally pull about 1MB/s, so here's to hoping it's the new servers that brought the speed increase. Figured if anything the speeds would be slower no with the store getting hammered but I guess not.

This morning I gave up, errors and lag.

This afternoon it all worked okay and right now it's still okay. I assume it was just the mass influx of traffic, here's hoping. There's going to be another store update tomorrow, so that might be the welcome packages.

Doesn't look like it. We get Magic the Gathering, but Lilo and Stitch instead of Burnout >.>

Anyways I hope we get our welcome back Plus soon, want to take advantage of some discounts before they reset.

Are they under attack again?

"Site Maintenance Notice

The server is currently down for maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

Are they under attack again?

"Site Maintenance Notice

The server is currently down for maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

Good thing I grabbed the Infamous 2 demo already then.

Which speaking of, my speeds actually seemed better then before. 2.4 GB file (the demo) and I got it in 11 minutes.

Anyone confirm PS store is back online? Just tried and getting some jackass error logging in. Cant say I'm surprised though PSN seems to be run by a bunch of children.

Anyone confirm PS store is back online? Just tried and getting some jackass error logging in. Cant say I'm surprised though PSN seems to be run by a bunch of children.

Q: Why am I getting errors saying I can?t access the Store?

A: Due to the surge of people going to the Store, you may experience some blocks in accessing certain areas of the store. Give it another try, or wait for a small period of time to avoid the rush.

Source