Do you like the Preview hover for topics?

Do you like the Preview hover for topics?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this feature?

• Yes! Its a nice feature and I use it
    • No! Please add an option to disable

why no option for those of us that never see it, I browser the forums NEARLY exlcusively using new content. Now topic preview hover there. so I can't vote.

why no option for those of us that never see it, I browser the forums NEARLY exlcusively using new content. Now topic preview hover there. so I can't vote.

Ditto, wouldn't mind seeing it work on the spy page as well. Along with an option to disable it for those that don't like it, an additional option to have it default to the last post versus the first would be useful as well.

I have a way to disable it via adblock feature, but I can not believe such an thing was even implemented without a way for users to disable it!! If there was not a way to disable it, to be honest I would prob have to call it an end to visiting neowin.. Yes I HATE THE FEATURE that much!!! You do not pop **** up on a simple mouse over - you DONT!!

I also get annoyed when a popup accidentally appears. I cannot think of a reason why I would want the information that appears in the pop up.

Topic preview in 3.2.0 is really good, so we'll wait for that.

I will but this is one of the few features that still couldn't convince me. It's rather annoying but, as you said, I should wait for the new version. However, if the new version doesn't get accepted, will you guys add an option to disable it?

Topic preview in 3.2.0 is really good, so we'll wait for that.

Yeah, just had a look and I must say this will be much better, rather than being activated on hover there is a switch to preview a topic on the right hand side. Take a look.

I don't mind it but considering I mainly use the Spy to view content, it's not really something I make the most use of. I like the look of the 3.2 topic preview though: everything in 3.2 seems to have been upgraded and made better to look at.

Yeah, just had a look and I must say this will be much better, rather than being activated on hover there is a switch to preview a topic on the right hand side. Take a look.

Ah, that's a much better solution!

Same here.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I pretty much rely on the "New Content" button and the "View all posts by..." option from the "View My Content" option in my username drop down menu.

I presume that topic preview doesn't work there as it isn't something that I come across all that option. I usually just open the thread that I am interested in a new tab anyway and close it down when I am done.

Oh just noticed Neobond said it is disabled, I disliked it and used stylish to not have it pop up.