Search/Filters broken - Still?

For the past few weeks "My Content" has stayed the same, all posts that I replied to or started before say 2 weeks ago will update and show if someone has replied but nothing new shows up. The bit above it that displays the number of items will go up though, not sure if it's correct but it looks it. I've tried pressing the update button but everything stays the same and this problem happens no matter what computer or browser I use. Anyone else had this?

MOD Edit - DEVs are aware of the issue and are currently working on it.

Edited by SHoTTa35

Yeah, it's been happening at my end as well >.<

I thought that it was something to do with my post rate..

It's frustrating because that's how I stay on top of replies to threads I am involved in >.<

Bump for the mods..

That's a pretty impressive post rate :p Not so sure if thats the cause of it when you look at how measly mine is :pinch:

Doesn't work for me either. I thought it was a result of misconfiguration on my part, couldn't find the option though.

Currently I use "view all posts", although it's a chore already.

This question is raised often and I have to wonder if it has to do with people not autofollowing topics they've posted in, I do and my content is always up to date.

Its late now though but I'll research this tomorrow over at IPS.

• 4 weeks later...

and it shows "no posts" on any of the areas from the top right pulldown by your username....

post-361542-0-43574100-1309138959.png

I click any of those sections and that's what it shows.....

Using FF5.0

I don't want to open another similar topic, so I'm posting here. Today I just notice that all my content is gone. If I go to My content, I get "There is no information to show.". No matter what I choose from the dropdown on the right, it's the same. What's going on?? :(

I don't want to open another similar topic, so I'm posting here. Today I just notice that all my content is gone. If I go to My content, I get "There is no information to show.". No matter what I choose from the dropdown on the right, it's the same. What's going on?? :(

I sent in a bug report to staff about this just a short time ago, and then noticed this post. So it's not just me that had this start happening today...hmm...

Me too

OK well thanks for the heads up! Hope the server gets all better LOLOLOL.

I also have a issue with the content system and I'm posting it here instead of opening a new thread because to me it seems the issue is somewhat related to what Hum posted: Ever since yesterday "View New Content" stopped working for me, it just shows "Sorry, no new content found" while there is clearly new content posted, the Mini-Spy works :pinch:

EDIT: Could it be related to my sub running out? I need to ask one of my friends who has PayPal to renew it for me :p

^ I'm guessing the Content disappearing is related to the Server they lost.

Whoa what, Neowin lost a server? :blink: Without the New Content system I suck at seeing news and the like^^;

I've been getting a "Sorry, no new content found." message on the New Content page all day on numerous computers and networks. It would be nice if this could be rectified as that's the main page I use for browsing the forums.

Was going to say this myself. It has been down for a few days, quite disappointing since that's my favorite spot on Neowin.