E3 2011: Microsoft Press Conference

A Halo: CE remake with a fully remastered campaign and 7 MP maps? Pure awesomeness.

Why did they live demo all those third-party games but none of the exclusives but Gears? Come on, Microsoft! Some of these come out in the fall, there has to be more to show.

This fable game is a big basket of fail.

First person, on rails, kinect game?

WHAT THE ****

MINECRAFT FOR KINECT... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............

This press conference hasn't been flashy, but it does seem to have something for everyone. Microsoft needs to learn what to emphasize, though, because the E3 audience isn't going to like a lot of this stuff. This shouldn't be hard for Sony to beat.

These kids are horrible actors.

kinect this, kinect that, yawn.

Seriously.

Gears 3, Forza 4.

So far that has been all that has interested me (never been a huge fan of Halo, and it is just a remake).

They need to wow me with some new unannounced game, or this is shaping up to be one of the worst conferences by any company ever if they continue this Kinect trend. And I speak from a gamers perspective who does not own Kinect nor has any plans to.

This press conference hasn't been flashy, but it does seem to have something for everyone. Microsoft needs to learn what to emphasize, though, because the E3 audience isn't going to like a lot of this stuff. This shouldn't be hard for Sony to beat.

These kids are horrible actors.

Well said. I cannot help but think this would have been better served at CES, not E3.

Most impressed with Ubisoft's kinect integration into gunsmith. Least impressed with new dashboard UI. Sick of metro TBH but it could be way worse so I'll pick my battles.