E3 2011: Sony Press Conference

I swear I heard some booing after they announced the partnership with AT&T. lol

i did too.

They got a somewhat cold reception when the announced AT&T as a partner for PS Vita... am I missing something. Is AT&T a bad network across the pond?

I swear I heard some booing after they announced the partnership with AT&T. lol

There certainly wasn't a large round of applause, tepid at most :p

They got a somewhat cold reception when the announced AT&T as a partner for PS Vita... am I missing something. Is AT&T a bad network across the pond?

Google iPhone and AT&T or AT&T customer service/dropped calls and you'll get an idea. Not sure why they picked AT&T...

Tell us the battery life of the Vita already!!! I don't see how I'm the only one work is irked about this. My original PSP's battery was one of the most frustrating aspects of it.

Edit: rajput, seems like you definitely hit the nail on the head. :p

Google iPhone and AT&T or AT&T customer service/dropped calls and you'll get an idea. Not sure why they picked AT&T...

starts with M, ends with Y

NGP screen looks unreal... so does uncharted wow loving it. The features are subtle yet make the gameplay experience look great :D

what a stupid effin name...

sounds like mineral water or a tampon

I'm sure it will grow on people.

Remember "iPad"? Remember the "Wii"? Remember "Xbox 360"?

People made fun of those names when they came out. No so much anymore.

NGP screen looks unreal... so does uncharted wow loving it. The features are subtle yet make the gameplay experience look great :D

Not a big fan of the whole touch screen stuff in Uncharted, really kind of takes away the whole act of playing it IMO.

It does look fantastic though from a graphical standpoint, and the one thing that still has me super skeptical about iPad gaming which since I have picked up an iPad 2 I am doing a decent amount of lately, is the lack of real analog sticks. That is one thing it definitely has going in its favor.

Side note - Lot of heavy breathers in this Sony conference. :laugh:

Side note - Lot of heavy breathers in this Sony conference. :laugh:

I just said the same thing on FB. lol Did Sony force 'em to run laps before they went on?

Sony is doing some very impressive interconnection features.

PS3 working with PC.

PSVita saves working with PS3.

Very cool.

yeah I like that concept. That's something I hope developers run away with. I hope Sony releases a bit more information about final specs of the system and if they really did cut the ram. Wish they wouldn't have been so vague on price either.

I'm sure it will grow on people.

Remember "iPad"? Remember the "Wii"? Remember "Xbox 360"?

People made fun of those names when they came out. No so much anymore.

just because you've accepted them, doesn't mean it's still not stupid. all the above are still stupid names imo

I just said the same thing on FB. lol Did Sony force 'em to run laps before they went on?

:rofl: Seriously. Bunch of out of shape ********. haha

And agreed with everyone saying all of the cloud stuff they are doing is cool, as Duke pointed out, PC to PS3, PS3 to Vita, so on and so forth. Between them and Apple today, it is pretty damn apparent the whole idea of the cloud is here to stay. I need to make an app called Rain that does something in the cloud. :shiftyninja: