E3 2011: Sony Press Conference

new drinking game, everytime sony says sorry we take a shot. i bet i last 20 minutes....

Better:

- Everytime Sony gives statistics, take a shot

- Everytime someone alludes to Kevin Butler or Kevin Butler himself appears, take a shot

- Everytime someone says the word "epic", take a shot (I've noticed this is the most overused word in all the E3 conferences thus far)

Has it started yet? waiting for the screen to change... its 1:04 here so its a bit late isnt it?

They were hacked, so it'll be a month before it starts. We'll get three free game demonstrations because of it though.

:p

Has it started yet? waiting for the screen to change... its 1:04 here so its a bit late isnt it?

Sony are always late :laugh:

Delay is because they're trying to seat everyone.

Longest montage ever?

Might have been long, but at least there were games. :p

Damn, the lighting in UC3 just looks absolutely insanely good. It and BF3 are my most anticipated games of the year.

Actually looks like they stepped the game up with Resistance 3. Looks much better then the first two.

Microsoft's conference was Kinect this and kinect that... Sony's is "Please put your 3D glasses on please" hehe...

Liking everything im seeing so far... much better than the MS conference so far.

OMG 3D TVs look great especially with the non split screen stuff :D