Batman: Arkham City

Rocksteady Offers Free Batman: Arkham City Skin

Plus a special cheat code.

Rocksteady has announced that it will be giving a free Batman Inc. skin to Batman: Arkham City players. In a post on Arkham City's official forums, director Sefton Hill wrote the following:

"We have had an amazing release of Batman: Arkham City and we wanted to thank you all for your incredible support before, during and after the game's release. As a token to our appreciation, we'll be offering a brand new, totally super sweet, Batman Inc. Batsuit skin absolutely free! You will be able to download the skin tomorrow from Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Games for Windows Marketplace. We'll be sure to let everyone know exactly when the skin are available."

bmin_1324398285.jpg

In addition, Hill revealed a cheat code that will allow players to use any Batman: Arkham City skin in the single-player campaign at any time. Normally, skins are only available in single-player mode after the entire campaign has been completed, but this code will allow players to use alternate skins at any time.

"We also know you want to deliver justice on the streets of Gotham as Batman in your favorite skin, any time and all the time," Hill wrote. "So using the below cheat, you can select any alternative Batman skin and play them in the main game, without having to complete the full game."

To use the code, the following button combination must be pressed on the Main Menu screen after a save slot has been selected:

Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down

If the code is entered correctly, an audio cue will sound, and the option to select a skin will appear upon continuing the game.

"Thank you again for your amazing support," Hill concludes, "and have a great holiday!"

• Like 1

Damn, this is so annoying.

Can't buy this on Steam because apparently I live on Mars or some ****.

Can't buy it on GG because there is no PayPal option.

WON'T buy it on Origin because it's in Euros !

Awesome, just awesome.

I feel your pain.

Damn, this is so annoying.

Can't buy this on Steam because apparently I live on Mars or some ****.

Can't buy it on GG because there is no PayPal option.

WON'T buy it on Origin because it's in Euros !

Awesome, just awesome.

Use VPN to purchase/activate region locked games on Steam.

Wouldn't it get me banned ?

Either that or paypal the money to someone you trust and have them gift it to you.

Anyways, no, I don't think it would get you banned, there's nothing illegal about doing that as far as I know. You're not breaking the release date or anything, just changing your region. You could always email steam customer service and ask, too. They should reply fairly quickly.

Either that or paypal the money to someone you trust and have them gift it to you.

Anyways, no, I don't think it would get you banned, there's nothing illegal about doing that as far as I know. You're not breaking the release date or anything, just changing your region. You could always email steam customer service and ask, too. They should reply fairly quickly.

Will do! Thanks :)

• 3 months later...

New Batman: Arkham City DLC Incoming?

Trophy listing hints at fresh content for Rocksteady's smash hit superhero slugfest.

A series of 10 previously-unseen Trophies on PS3 Trophies is hinting at a fresh instalment of DLC for Batman: Arkham City.

The 10 Trophies for the alleged "Harley Quinn DLC" are as follows:

Lost Property

No crimefighter should be without this

Breaking and Entering

Find a way into the secret base

How's It Hanging?

Clean up the Dry Docks

The Last Laugh

The joke's on who?

Frequent Flyer

Zip Kick 3 different thugs

Battering Ram

Shield Bash 5 different thugs

Snap To It

Snap Flash an unarmed thug, an armed thug, an environmental object and a Titan

Bomb Squad

Defuse all bombs in 3 minutes or less

A Few New Tricks

Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn's Revenge

Party's Over

Destroy all Harley Balloons

In an interview published back in January on ComicBookMovie.com (following a Q&A panel at Sac Anime in Sacramento, California) it's claimed Harley Quinn voice actress Tara Strong hinted she'd be bringing bring Harley back in an extension to the game.

Warner Bros. has declined comment.

Oh cool, new content! Although I'll need to sort out my Internet connection first, I haven't been able to play the Catwoman DLC either yet.

Been wanting to get this for a while now, still got Resistance 3 and Revelations to finish though :(.

Might have to go take advantage of the current GAME situation.