E3 2011: Nintendo Press Conference

already bought if they come out with the Legend of Zelda 25th collection.

edit: boo they could have did more with that.

Star Fox 3D online. Nice but i get the feeling everything you kill someone they will give you the middle finger on their camera. :laugh:

so far nintendo doesnt impress me

:blink: Are you kidding me? You're impossibly hard to impress. This is awesome.

:blink: Are you kidding me? You're impossibly hard to impress. This is awesome.

My question is why? I just don't see the use, plain and simple. This early conceptual stage is doing more to dissuade than persuade me. Without any concrete examples, seeing abstract concepts is frustrating. I wonder how many of these they are suggestion one console needs.

Looks cool, I'll be buying a WiiU on launch most likely. Nintendo doesn't really impress me on the portable front but I love their home consoles

Looks like Nintendo is just having fun and showing it not as serious as the other two.

Assassins Creed for the new system nice. I wonder if you use eagle vision by holding the controler up to the TV and looking at the controller's monitor.

Yeah I personally am not buying it.

They are finally making a console that is capable of playing the same games as the 360 and PS3 but it has a controller with a touch screen that I just cannot see any real practical use in said games.

Do not get me wrong, I think kids will eat this up, and with more playful games that other controller will be put to use, but in a game like Assassins Creed or BF3, what is that controller really going to do except hurt my hand after extended use because it is to damn wide?

There is some potential perhaps, but I am not convinced, nothing is making me say I need to drop the traditional controller.

Well, i guess the people who thought nintendo wasn't going to step up their systems power can now silence themselves.

Yeah I personally am not buying it.

They are finally making a console that is capable of playing the same games as the 360 and PS3 but it has a controller with a touch screen that I just cannot see any real practical use in said games.

Do not get me wrong, I think kids will eat this up, and with more playful games that other controller will be put to use, but in a game like Assassins Creed or BF3, what is that controller really going to do except hurt my hand after extended use because it is to damn wide?

There is some potential perhaps, but I am not convinced, nothing is making me say I need to drop the traditional controller.

Wii controllers are still supported so there's nothing stopping a developer from using the Classic controller ;)

New hardware to play games that the PS3 and 360 can already play? If I was still a Wii owner, I'd probably just wait until Nintendo releases their new console at the start of the next generation.

The idea is cool, but the controller looks awful to use. I can barely stand playing my PSP because of how it feels in my hands. I can't imagine this would be any different.

I likely won't be owning one until a Zelda title comes out for it.

That was the worst presentation of a new console that I've ever seen.

All the maybes, we think, and possibly's got you scratching your held as well? Definitely should have waited a year on this one.

Graphics look worse than Xbox360/PS3. They concentrated their entire presentation on the controller and nothing on the console itself. They never even showed the console alongside the controller, just the controller. And no way in hell any gamer will play an FPS with a controller that big.