MTV Movie Awards is a freaking joke!

Most Jaw-Dropping moment award goes to Justin Bieber?

What's ironic is that is what's shocking! But guess MTV movie award is voted by tweens and kids!

And Yep, Twilight won plenty of awards. Robert Robert Pattinson is the BEST actor!

I have more respect for Harry Potter than Twilight and certainly anything Justin Bieber related.

So, if HP wins beats Twilight there is still hope...

**** MTV. These awards are a complete joke.. Best kiss goes to a gay ass vampire and an emo ######, when natalie portman and mila kunis are nominated?? WTF. Why even bother having an awards show, why not save the money, save everyone the hassle and just send the twilight cast all the awards and run a 30 second commercial thanking all the silly retard ****s that watch that BS. There are truly no words to describe how ridiculous it is, twilight is unbeatable thanks to the tween retards who control MTV.

You people got it all right... It's propaganda basically... Crappy teenage movies like twilight and Potter will never win any real award, hence why they win in these made up ceremovies...It's been like that for a couple of years now... The last "decent" mtv awards I remember was back in '98 when puffy sang with sting.

the only reason i even tuned in was because of jason sudekis, i think he's hilarious. But it's basically the twilight awards.

Twilight will always win at MTV awards because its tweens voting...plus lets face it the awards aren't serious in anyway even the Razzies are more prestigious to win then these!

I have more respect for Harry Potter than Twilight and certainly anything Justin Bieber related.

So, if HP wins beats Twilight there is still hope...

You know that won't happen. Most of the HP fans are well out of the MTV generation by now.

You people got it all right... It's propaganda basically... Crappy teenage movies like twilight and Potter will never win any real award, hence why they win in these made up ceremovies...It's been like that for a couple of years now... The last "decent" mtv awards I remember was back in '98 when puffy sang with sting.

Harry Potter is actually better, more adults even agree.

I thought it was common knowledge that MTV in general is a joke. :unsure:

Harry Potter is actually better, more adults even agree.

but the adults aren't voting here so it won't win :p

by far one of the worst in ages, what happend to MTV? I remember the days where the movie awards actually featured real movies and everything wasn't about twilight and harry potter.

don't get me wrong most of the actors and actresses on these movies are great, but the fact is if every award is going to go to a twighlight or potter actor then whats the point of the show.

also what really ****es me off, is if everyone that is voting is a pre teenage kid then what the hell is with all the adult rated crap being shown.

It's your guy's fault. Who waste their time watching these anymore. It's like going to a horror movie then complain about too much blood & gore. You know what you'll be getting out of it.

What's ironic is that is what's shocking! But guess MTV movie award is voted by tweens and kids!

Yeah, thats the only irony here... :shifty:

What do you expect from a station that the only thing they do most of the day is showing "jersey shore" which is basically bunch of freaks living together. I mean, 20 years ago MTV was great but now MTV is for the low IQ people that think Jersey Shore is the best ever... :laugh:

title fix:

MTV IS A FREAKING JOKE!

havent been able to watch mtv since early 90s and even then it was bad. Pretty sure they lost their music tv cred.

About the pictures of Blake, i thought she'd have a nicer body. :D

But... Jersey shore! Seriously though, I like Jersey shore, there are a few good shows, like Teen Mom, 16 and preggers, stuff like that.

But... Jersey shore! Seriously though, I like Jersey shore, there are a few good shows, like Teen Mom, 16 and preggers, stuff like that.

Those are good shows? :blink:

I feel like my IQ wants to strangle me if I even look at an ad of one of those shows. They are, simply, stupid.