E3 2011: EA Press Conference

i hope bf3 flops cause EA said it's better then CoD and thinks it's nuts by going head to head with it. got burned with MoH before, hope it happens again.

I doubt it is going to flop by any means, but developers do need to stop boasting about their games compared to competing franchises.

Keep wishing. The CoD team just got it's nuts kicked in by the Battlefield team.. the live footage of is just .. astonishing.

It might look amazing and play great, and no doubt generally be a better game, but I very much doubt however it will do better than CoD in sales, and at the end of the day that how these publishers are trying to beat each other, they want the best, bestselling game.

Damn. That looked amazing. I haven't been this excited for a shooter in a looooooong time.

That looked impressive. At first after multiplayer trailer i was bit disappointed. Like, thats it? But yeah, assault looked awesome.

HOT DAMN that's how you do BF3.

I'll have all them games please. *starts saving up* ... On second thought, you can keep the Sims :laugh:

On a bit non battlefield and ea note. Just checked demo footage from Skyrim... Visually it just looks totally empty and kinda crap. Basically same as fallout 3, just with different textures.

Battlefield 3 looked amazing. So did Mass Effect 3. I can't wait for those games.

On a bit non battlefield and ea note. Just checked demo footage from Skyrim... Visually it just looks totally empty and kinda crap. Basically same as fallout 3, just with different textures.

Fallout with new different textures? :blink: ? I wish people wouldn't be so silly.

Keep wishing. The CoD team just got it's nuts kicked in by the Battlefield team.. the live footage of is just .. astonishing.

oh they did, by a game that's not even released yet and no one has played... :rolleyes:

you know my fave part about gamer's hangouts, is how people have absolute hard-ons for games that aren't released yet and say stupid things like this.

I doubt it is going to flop by any means, but developers do need to stop boasting about their games compared to competing franchises.

they really really do, especially when they are comparing themselves to the biggest (ever?) franchise in electronic entertainment...

MP trailer did look cool though.

oh they did, by a game that's not even released yet and no one has played... :rolleyes:

you know my fave part about gamer's hangouts, is how people have absolute hard-ons for games that aren't released yet and say stupid things like this.

they really really do, especially when they are comparing themselves to the biggest (ever?) franchise in electronic entertainment...

Total sales numbers don't even touch that of Mario or Pokemon. It's only biggest this gen because DICE took their time to craft an engine that has no equal whereas IW can't be bothered to do so.

SWTOR=EPIC

ME3=EPIC

BF3=EPIC

EA wins the 1st day of E3. Nintendo your move.

You can say we cant speculate anything - but then again, one game looks exactly as its predecessor MW1 and follows the exact same script.

BF3 is an entirely new game with a new engine, singleplayer available unlike before, been under development for a long long time, etc etc.

Most of you aren't the audience for Sims Social.

What's the audience? Just being serious because it just looks almost like another online dating tool disguised as a partial game.

Most of you aren't the audience for Sims Social.

What's the audience? Just being serious because it just looks almost like another online dating tool disguised as a partial game.

Total sales numbers don't even touch that of Mario or Pokemon. It's only biggest this gen because DICE took their time to craft an engine that has no equal whereas IW can't be bothered to do so.

yeah that's the reason MoH was terrible or BC2 never came close to CoD numbers... because DICE/EA were waiting for frostbite 2

You can say we cant speculate anything - but then again, one game looks exactly as its predecessor MW1 and follows the exact same script.

BF3 is an entirely new game with a new engine, singleplayer available unlike before, been under development for a long long time, etc etc.

never said not to speculate, i just love how most of the people in this thread already bad talking MW3 when they haven't played it yet and then calling this game better then CoD ALREADY when it's not even out yet...

and how is it an entirely new game, new engine sure, new game, not so much. if it's a new game their wouldn't be a 3 attached to the end of the name. IMO singleplayer looks similar to what the CoD guys have done...

don't get me wrong, i loved BC2 and still play it once in a while, just some of the stupid comments like "lulz CoD sucks, this game is the best evar" is getting ridiculous. NO ONE HERE has played either of the games yet. Stop saying one game is better then the other, you only make yourself look like an asshat.

this may be a stupid question, but at the end of the mass effect trailer it said 3-6-12, is that march 6th it's coming out or june 3rd?

yeah that's the reason MoH was terrible or BC2 never came close to CoD numbers... because DICE/EA were waiting for frostbite 2

never said not to speculate, i just love how most of the people in this thread already bad talking MW3 when they haven't played it yet and then calling this game better then CoD ALREADY when it's not even out yet...

and how is it an entirely new game, new engine sure, new game, not so much. if it's a new game their wouldn't be a 3 attached to the end of the name. IMO singleplayer looks similar to what the CoD guys have done...

don't get me wrong, i loved BC2 and still play it once in a while, just some of the stupid comments like "lulz CoD sucks, this game is the best evar" is getting ridiculous. NO ONE HERE has played either of the games yet. Stop saying one game is better then the other, you only make yourself look like an asshat.

this may be a stupid question, but at the end of the mass effect trailer it said 3-6-12, is that march 6th it's coming out or june 3rd?

March 6th.

As for MW3 everything they have shown has told me that I have played the game before. It was called MW2.

Casual gamers, older individuals, women, etc. They were just being cute with the trailer, it's not a dating tool -- it's just a way of having fun with friends. The gameplay is the same as the other Sims games.

Wake me when they return the Madden franchise to the pc :(

might as well just kill yourself cause we are never going to be waking you up

might as well just kill yourself cause we are never going to be waking you up

:( Doesnt make sense. Why kill just that franchise?