Apple has also stolen Windows Phone 7 camera viewfinder

I think MG Seigler said it best this week, if you have to announce to people you "had it first" you already lost.

I hate to give Seigler credit for anything, because most of his pieces are utter crap with the occasional blink of a genious but he hit the nail here. It's just like that.

You will sound like a whimpy child. Sure, you may have had it first but who cares if noone cared?

I hate to give Seigler credit for anything, because most of his pieces are utter crap with the occasional blink of a genious but he hit the nail here. It's just like that.

You will sound like a whimpy child. Sure, you may have had it first but who cares if noone cared?

Try telling that to Apple. ;)

Try telling that to Apple. ;)

You're right. And look at where OS X is in market share in comparison to Windows. Now look at Joe Belfiore's remarks, and then look at where the iPhone is in market share in comparison to WP7.

I think MG Siegler was on to something there. :p

You're right. And look at where OS X is in market share in comparison to Windows. Now look at Joe Belfiore's remarks, and then look at where the iPhone is in market share in comparison to WP7.

I think MG Siegler was on to something there. :p

Understandable, and I totally agree. However, I have a feeling that Joe Belfiore's remarks were just because of Apple saying all of that crap over the past five years or so. I don't think he's doing it because WP7 is small, really. Apple still spews that whole "we did it first" nonsensical lie even when the iPhone has decent market share. It's just their nature.

Understandable, and I totally agree. However, I have a feeling that Joe Belfiore's remarks were just because of Apple saying all of that crap over the past five years or so. I don't think he's doing it because WP7 is small, really. Apple still spews that whole "we did it first" nonsensical lie even when the iPhone has decent market share. It's just their nature.

I think you wish that is why Joe made those comments, fact is anyone attached to Windows Phone 7 is probably worried for their job right now and will say just about anything.