First Look: Emma Watson in

What is it with cute girls and stupidly short hair these days.. I'm 26 I made myself sound a lot older with that.. But come on girls with longer hair = sexyer IMO This short im a boy look is nuts.. that one of her in the MG top with that hair.. it just looks wrong :(

What is it with cute girls and stupidly short hair these days.. I'm 26 I made myself sound a lot older with that.. But come on girls with longer hair = sexyer IMO This short im a boy look is nuts.. that one of her in the MG top with that hair.. it just looks wrong :(

I think the reason she did it was because she didn't want to look like Hermione anymore.

I think the reason she did it was because she didn't want to look like Hermione anymore.

That sentence hurt to read lol.. But yer I get the stereo typing actors like herself can get trap into.. or think they can

EDIT: in other news, its odd how this post was up when I came on here, as I was already planning on watching a Potter tonight..

there was rumours she was going for the role of Lisbeth Salander in "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo"

• 1 month later...

Has anybody seen this? Saw it last night and thought it was brilliant. Deserves the 8+/10 currently on IMDB.

Has anybody seen this? Saw it last night and thought it was brilliant. Deserves the 8+/10 currently on IMDB.

Agreed. I was hesitant at first to watch without reading the book but heck, it stars Emma and Dobrev so I gave it a go, and it was, as you said, brilliant. Loved the characters and how they blend in with each other's personalities.

she's sexy, she'll have a decent career as long as she doesn't turn into a fool.

She's a smart girl, I can't see her going off the rails.