iPhone Group to Voicemail

I'm using my iPhone for business and private. I need an app that forwards all contacts to voicemail before 8 am and after 6 pm besides my family because it's eating away all my time.

For android I found exactly the right app (this one) but I can't find such a thing for iPhone.

Does anyone of you know an app like this? Please tell me if so!

If you are a coder and you're willing to make one, I'm willing to pay up to ?10-15 for an app like this so get rich with this ;)

Thanks in advance!

I don't think that an App Store app will be able to intercept calls placed directly to your phone.

Have you looked at the Google Voice service? If you send all of your incoming calls through Google Voice it might give you the control you're looking for.

I don't think that an App Store app will be able to intercept calls placed directly to your phone.

Have you looked at the Google Voice service? If you send all of your incoming calls through Google Voice it might give you the control you're looking for.

Would it be possible with jailbreaked stuff you think?

Just found out that the app ON VoiceService can give several different voicemail messages to different groups of contacts, so I think it actually might work...

Does anyone know?

Why not use Google Voice and use the DND function for those hours.

Because, as said in post #3, he's in the Netherlands and they don't have Google voice yet.

GREAT! Thanks so much. Ex?ctly what I was looking for!

You're most welcome. Be sure to let us know how the app works out for you, there may be other users interested. :)