Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.26

Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.26

Adobe Flash Player is the high-performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones, and devices. Adobe (formerly Macromedia) Flash Player - the universal rich client for delivering effective Adobe Flash experiences across desktops and devices. Lets you view the best animation and entertainment on the Web. It displays Web application front-ends, high-impact Web site user interfaces, interactive online advertising, and short-form to long-form animation.

Adobe's Flash Player allows you to view interactive web content like games, business presentations, advertisements. The package includes only the Flash Player and is a stand alone installation. Technically, this is a Flash Player ActiveX Control. It will only play the file through your Web browser.

Links

Homepage

About

What's New

Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.26 for (Internet Explorer & AOL)

Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.26 for (Firefox, Netscape, Safari & Opera)

Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.26 for Linux

Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.26 for MacOS

There are so many bugs in Adobe's Flash that upon new updates I always wish they'd fix them all, but they're ALWAYS there.

Piece of garbage. :angry:

There are so many bugs in Adobe's Flash that upon new updates I always wish they'd fix them all, but they're ALWAYS there.

So true!

Honestly tired of Flash. It runs like ****. Has so many bugs. They update the thing several times a week.

Really?? Not so sure about that! Also wtf are they doing about 64 bit flash for Linux and windows? Nothing at all in 8 months, what the hell?

....and yes I am also tired of flash, it's really not so flash!

personally they need to switch to something far more CPU efficient.

just playing a basic .avi (XviD) takes almost no CPU and video quality is good. this is pretty much what streaming video on places like youtube should be like.

yeah I remember back when I had dial up and entry level DSL I used to still be able to watch videos and sites would load acceptable.... now even a 2meg DSL connection chokes on most sites, let alone youtube, hulu, netflix, etc..... I think devs have gotten way too lazy at optimizing code. they forgot how to do it they think everyone's got the best systems and 100Mbps+ unmetered internet access.

and not to mention to use flash you gotta pay huge adobe licensing fees and some of that stuff is harder on the servers as well.

Do they release a new version every week now or something? This is getting ridiculous. Especially for those of us who have to package it and roll it out to the enterprise.

yeah I remember back when I had dial up and entry level DSL I used to still be able to watch videos and sites would load acceptable.... now even a 2meg DSL connection chokes on most sites, let alone youtube, hulu, netflix, etc..... I think devs have gotten way too lazy at optimizing code. they forgot how to do it they think everyone's got the best systems and 100Mbps+ unmetered internet access.

and not to mention to use flash you gotta pay huge adobe licensing fees and some of that stuff is harder on the servers as well.

+10000

The same thing is happening with Programs, is there a reason why firefox needs to consume 200mb of memory?

just a security fix, wish they would open source it, thats the only way we'd get a fast secure version of flash. Maybe lulzsec or anonymous could steal the source code.

Do they release a new version every week now or something? This is getting ridiculous. Especially for those of us who have to package it and roll it out to the enterprise.

+10000

The same thing is happening with Programs, is there a reason why firefox needs to consume 200mb of memory?

and at 27 tabs my ff usage is at 650MB commit charge 550MB RAM usage and 1230 P/F Delta Current time open: 4.5 hours fresh open with approx 25 "browser actions"

and those same 27 tabs + 85 "browser actions" in 12-24 hours: 980MB commit charge 850MB RAM usage 2450 P/F Delta

system specs:phenom x4 9550 and 4GB RAM windows server 2008 x64

back before the bloat:

my FF 1.5 usage was for 22 tabs 175MB Commit charge and 89MB ram usage and 600 P/F Delta for fresh session (less then 6 hours) with 15 "browser actions"

and same 22 tabs and 55 "browser actions" 280MB commit charge and 192MB RAM usage and 1200 P/F delta

system specs: amd athlon 3200 with 1GB RAM windows server 2003

I remember videos back whenever, but I remember them being crap quality from a tiny picture to a really low frame rate just so people could even download without a 5 minute video taking a few days just to download.

IMO YouTube video quality is great now, and bandwidth is better than ever, but I completely agree a 2meg connection now just doesn't cut the mustard.

computers need to be designed to handle ultra high bandwidth, and ultra high bandwidth needs to be available to everyone at a reasonable price without metering or device limitations. I bet in 20 years bandwidth won't be an issue, but if it is then nuke the planet.

Guess what?

There's nothing you can do about it! MUHAHAHAHA!

Seriously though... I agree :p