How do I block someone from seeing my photos on Facebook?

I google this topic up, but for some odd reason, I don't see the same settings that were mentioned in those Yahoo answers threads. I think it's possible Facebook have changed since those advice were given. I know that Facebook allows me to prevent certain people from seeing certain photo albums, but the problem with that is that this is on a per album basis. I want to permanently prevent certain people from viewing any of my photos whether it's in the past and or future photos that I'll be uploading. How do I do that?

Thanks!

In the privacy options you can set a custom group of people that can view anything. You can then choose to omit certain people :)

In the privacy options you can set a custom group of people that can view anything. You can then choose to omit certain people :)

Exactly. The only way as far as I know.

Or remove photos all together.

That's not going to work because I still want the rest of the people on my list to see them.

Can you be more specific on that? I'm not sure how to pull it off.

Create two access groups those that are added in group a (can view) whereas group b are not allowed.

You do this by creating "lists" under your friends. Once you create the two groups adjust settings on previously created albums and for pix you are tagged in.

Once done, just remember to add any new friends to the appropriate group to avoid confusion.

Good luck

I notice a strange behaviour. For some odd reason, in the existing photo album option, I can customize who can view the photos. However, the name of this person who is on my friends list, doesn't appear when I want to restrict her ability to view the photos. I want everyone to view the photos but her. Her name doesn't show up no matter what I type in the exception fields. What's going on here?

I notice a strange behaviour. For some odd reason, in the existing photo album option, I can customize who can view the photos. However, the name of this person who is on my friends list, doesn't appear when I want to restrict her ability to view the photos. I want everyone to view the photos but her. Her name doesn't show up no matter what I type in the exception fields. What's going on here?

LOL, you seem to be covering up something fishy :laugh:

Sounds like a glitch though, as that is how it's supposed to work. If you try other names, do they come up?

LOL, you seem to be covering up something fishy :laugh:

lol! It's a private photo that I don't want that individual to see!

Sounds like a glitch though, as that is how it's supposed to work. If you try other names, do they come up?

Yea, all other names except for that person's name.

Edit: You're definitely right and that it's a bug! My main browser is Google Chrome. I decided to give IE 9 a shot and for some odd reason, the name appears!