Netflix down for PS3?

Anyone else having issues right now? I am trying, and keeps saying unable to connect. I have internet access, and it works on the computer...

Edit, nm, stupid application just having errors, a couple restarts finally fixed it :/

I had problems with it on my Sony Blu-Ray player last night, but it worked on my computer. Haven't tried it yet today.

I have always had issues with it on my PS3, very very rarely have issues on my 360 or PC. Has to be something with Sony's network and handling the program.....

My girlfriend's netflix on the ps3 gives her an error each time, and mine this weekend went from the awesome UI that would show like 50 movies on the page, to a ****ty ui that shows like 4 movies at a time. Really dislike netflix at the moment.

I have always had issues with it on my PS3, very very rarely have issues on my 360 or PC. Has to be something with Sony's network and handling the program.....

I don't think Sony's network is actually involved other than to help log in, hence why people were still able to use Netflix when PSN went down.