Weapons? What do you own?

I'll be hitting a range at least weekly once I purchase my handgun so that shouldn't be an issue, might step down to a 9 because I have to dress Business Casual at work and don't want anything too obvious, I haven't been told it's a "gun free" environment, but also don't want to alarm anyone, all depends on what's available around here in a month or so

A .40 can be just as concealable as a 9. You could purchase a glock 23, its the same size as a glock 19, alot of people carry the 19.

A .40 can be just as concealable as a 9. You could purchase a glock 23, its the same size as a glock 19, alot of people carry the 19.

Good to know, been more focused on the permit than the actual handgun lately

• 4 weeks later...

Updated pic, added KNS Pins, Griffin Armament Tactical Comp and Nikon P223 Scope.

ipm914.jpg

I pee'd a lil.... :3 I want it...what is that? the stock looks like an M4A1...but the barrel is like an M16 or is that a flush muzzler on the end?

I pee'd a lil.... :3 I want it...what is that? the stock looks like an M4A1...but the barrel is like an M16 or is that a flush muzzler on the end?

Its an AR-15 16" barrel more or less a civilian version of an M-4 the muzzle device is a Griffin Armament Compensator. 

Get some ballpoint pens for your arsenal bro.

Now in which warzone do you live in to feel the need for an AR15 for protection?

Yeah, a sensible defense weapon is an AK-47. Those AR15's jam unless they are all chromed out.

Yeah, a sensible defense weapon is an AK-47. Those AR15's jam unless they are all chromed out.

AR-15's don't jam often. I have fired over 3000 rounds with my AR and it hasn't jammed once. The secret to having an AR run flawlessly is keeping it lubed. It can be dirty as hell and still run but once it starts to run dry then you have problems. 

Anduril, Flame of the West, forged from the shards of Narsil and bought from the internet at an stupid high price :p

uuUAOSR.jpg?1

• Like 2

A 9mm, a Caliber 38 Special, a Dragunov sniper rifle, 2 AK-47s, a Beretta 25 ankle gun, 1 tear gas canister gun, brass knuckles, 1 BlackHawk Submachine gun, about a dozen throwing stars, axe, machete, a few chains, and 6 throwing knives.

A 9mm, a Caliber 38 Special, a Dragunov sniper rifle, 2 AK-47s, a Beretta 25 ankle gun, 1 tear gas canister gun, brass knuckles, 1 BlackHawk Submachine gun, about a dozen throwing stars, axe, machete, a few chains, and 6 throwing knives.

Lol a few chains I like that.

Lol a few chains I like that.

Hey KingCracker, those chains actually came in handy a few times. They are 12 ft. in length, so they swing pretty good, lol. Most of everything else was used on the job.  

• Like 1

BTW it started out looking like this.

post-435544-0-32092300-1382192646.jpg

And now like this.

2mwd3o.jpg

Bought it for 997 and put an additional 776 dollars into it.Not including all the mags I bought for it.  BTW that bag in the back is awesome lol. Its an eberlestock gunslinger 2. it has a foldable scabbard for an ar-15 and plenty of room for stuff you want to pack.  

• 1 month later...

Im going to stop fiddling with my AR now, I have it the way I want it. Going to pick up another one when I get my income tax check.

I cut off the front sight post and delta ring and installed a Troy Alpha rail. 

zxn0n6.jpg

I have 2 BB guns, a samurai sword, and three attack cats :laugh: Plus I took martial arts classes for many years too.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my latest addition (S&W M&P Shield 9mm):

PX4Shield.jpg

I knew the Shield was going to be smaller, but the difference really only becomes evident when they're side by side: The PX4 dwarfs my new Shield.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had this when I was in army - nice piece of weaponry

but of course at home and in private I have no weapon

I suppose the military versions were a lot better than the ones we get in the States, there's mixed reviews on the sig 556 here. 

I have a mosin nagant 91/30 that I love cheap to shoot cheap to buy love everything about it

a ruger sr40c that is gonna get sold I dont particularly like

and a Remington 870 express

0003.jpg

Ruger_SR40c_Pistol_1_107698.jpg870.ashx

Springfield XDm .45 ACP

Primarily for range visits and personal defense.

Maybe I should add a picture of it.