How bad is your eyesight?

I have 20/15 vision :)

I take care of my eyes... I live in San Diego where it is always sunny. Polarized sunglasses are a must, and since I am a computeroholic i wear Gunnar Computer Glasses :)

Woah, that's pretty cool. You have bionic eyes! :woot:

Wow, hes eyes are a machine!!!!

I am not sure on numbers either but I know I am short sighted, I am 19 years old too.

I have 20/15 vision :)

I take care of my eyes... I live in San Diego where it is always sunny. Polarized sunglasses are a must, and since I am a computeroholic i wear Gunnar Computer Glasses :)

Do Gunnar glasses actually make a difference though? I took a look, never heard of Gunnar glasses before, there designs are nice I wonder if they just do standard optical glasses? and I like there Gaming styles how it lets you wear a headset whilst wearing glasses, my current glasses prevent me for that so I spend long hours not wearing my glasses when I should :\

-5.75 & -5.25, Left and right respectively, and im only 21.

I don't even own a pair of glasses at the moment as well lol, just constant contact lenses.

Want to laser surgery at some point though so.

No idea of the numbers, but I need to wear glasses when I'm tired for watching telly or everything is blurry, close up is fine though

I have adaptive eye implants that focus themselves and have optically perfect (and UV filtered) silicone lenses, so.....

(had radiation induced cataracts, and they were the best fix: $6k/eye)

-4.25 in the left eye, -4.5 in the right. But the last checkup I had was in 2008, and it seems as it has worsened recently as I am having trouble seeing at distance. Looks like the time to visit the optician.

Astigmatism on both eyes. Considering LASIK.

astigmatism and myopia to around .15 and .15 in each eye... Vanity is teh sepulcher so until I'm able to get a pair of rxable wayfarer frames I won't get any :p also, the ophthalmologist said I don't need to use if I don't feel any strain on mah eyes, so again... vanity :/

I'm a tad farsighted - can see things pretty well at a distance, up close not so good anymore. Everyone in my family has had to wear glasses full time except me. But as I get older, so my sight starts to go and I think next time I get them checked, will need to move from reading to full time.

my eyes are getting better I used to be +3.5/+3 since i stopped wearing my glasses my eyes have gone down to 2.9 or something ... either way I dont need in glasses I can read a numb er plate further then law requires

• 4 years later...

No idea of the actual figures but I'm almost completely blind in one eye (always have been) and the other eye needs glasses to read and do computer work.

I am short sighted and have worn glasses since I was about 6 or 7 years old. Thinking about checking out laser options for long term money saving and an assumed better quality of life.

-10 on left, -12 on right.

Yes, that bad. ;(