Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

based on what seen on the show, this is how i figured what happened:

Walt has a new Identity, as seen in the diner, when celebrating his birthday. He kinda looks wasted and not that well groomed. But it seems like he still has some money, cause he tipped the waitress 100$. Also he had to pay for his new identity and the weapon he bought in that diner, that should've cost him a stack of money! Next he comes to his old home, which looks like a shack and with the Graffiti saying "Heisenberg" in the living room, Hank probably pressed charges against Walter. So he had to leave, the question remains: Did he lose Skyler and the children and if so, he's probably come back for Hank. That's why he bought the rifle!

Just my thoughts on what they've shown to us until now :D

Watched the episode yesterday, was a good opener to 5b.

DAT LAST SCENE  :woot:. Fantastic acting by both actors!

I have to say I LOVE that netflix has immediate syndication for the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad for the UK. Its not even like its the next day, as soon as it finishes airing they flip the switch and its live in the UK. Totally worth my ?6/month. I hope this is the start of things to come, if they could get more series like The Walking Dead etc on this kind of deal I wouldn't bother with alternative sources.

I thought it was a pretty slow start.  After the previous episodes cliffhanger I was ready for Hank to go postal on Walt and for it to all kick off big style. But nothing happens. Then there was the last scene which while good, was a bit limp.  I can't believe they started the whole 'my cancers back'.  I *hope* that is just Walk making it up, because otherwise It has made the rest of the series so predictable :/

I can't believe they started the whole 'my cancers back'.  I *hope* that is just Walk making it up, because otherwise It has made the rest of the series so predictable :/

of course he's not faking...did you miss the part where he's getting his chemo? and then the pills he had hidden? 

also the vomiting...

I thought it was a pretty slow start.  After the previous episodes cliffhanger I was ready for Hank to go postal on Walt and for it to all kick off big style. But nothing happens. Then there was the last scene which while good, was a bit limp.  I can't believe they started the whole 'my cancers back'.  I *hope* that is just Walk making it up, because otherwise It has made the rest of the series so predictable :/

Why does Walt having cancer again make the rest of the series so predictable? He said he'd be dead in six months, and yet, we see at the beginning of Season 5 (very first episode) where he's clearly alive and seems to be just fine on his 52nd birthday at Denny's & his house.

Badger's Star Trek episode idea :laugh:

Also, great acting in the final scene.  The way Hank went from sounding like a victim to making a threat.

you mean the way Walter went from sounding like a victim to making a threat? :p

Nah Hank won't destroy him. I'm pretty sure of that, I actually think Walter will take care of Hank. It would be a logical consequence for the things that have happened in the last 2 episodes.

Saul kind of looks like Bill O'Reilly back in the later 90s!

post-455563-0-25562900-1377306037.jpg