Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

Okay, maybe I'm confused on something here, then who gave Brock the ricin? I was under the impression that Walt gave Brock the ricin so he could convince Jesse that Gus had poisoned the boy and that would make Jesse want to go after Gus even more so.

Walt didn't give Brock ricin, he gave him berries from a Lily of the Valley plant (which we saw in his back yard at the end of the episode); that's what poisoned him.

• Like 2

Walt didn't give Brock ricin, he gave him berries from a Lily of the Valley plant (which we saw in his back yard at the end of the episode); that's what poisoned him.

That's right. Thanks! I completely forgot that  :/ (Old Age Moment :p )

• Like 1

This might have already be answered but is the finale a two hour episode?

I read somewhere (probably here) that they wanted the finale to be like a movie.

Nope appears to be a normal length episode. At least according to TV guides.

That's right. Thanks! I completely forgot that  :/ (Old Age Moment :p )

Yeah that was my bad. I messed up the Lady of the Valley and Ricin. 

I'm bored, so here is my script for a "happy" ending:

Walt cuts his losses and goes off to make a fresh start with what's left of his life.

But then..

He somehow hears about Jesse's predicament and, with the bitterness he feels towards Todd, Uncle Nazi and his crew of Neo Nazi's for the killing of Hank (and thus killing off his chances of any sort of life with his family), the small matter of them pinching 70 million dollars from him, and the rekindled guilt over how he treated Jesse in the past, he resolves to take them all out.

Jesse, having been emancipated, can forgive, but not forget. He gets some of Walt's cash and runs off with Andrea and Brock to start anew.

Walt knows that, with Hank gone, reconciliation with his family is out of the question, so he sits down and records another video, outlining the whole story, to at least have them understand, especially Junior, why he did what he did. He explains how he started out with honourable intentions, but then got caught up with increasingly unsavoury people; how, a meeting with less-talented, but now highly successful, erstwhile colleagues reminded him of what he could have been, and gave him a thirst for power, sending him down increasingly dangerous paths; but that, through it all, he always thought of his family.

As a way of giving at least some of the money he worked so hard for to his family, he arranges to buy the A-One Car wash, and his own house, for far more than they are worth.

When he is convinced that all loose ends have been tied up, he whips out the ricin. From there, there are two possible outcomes: the ricin kills him before the cancer can or the ricin attacks his cancer, sending it into remission (not as silly as it sounds).

No? That's why I'm not being paid thousands to write scripts.

75 minutes, with commercials. So, let's see, in American terms, that works out to about 25 minutes. Disappointing.

Typically an hour long show amounts to ~40-42 minutes without commercials, so this should actually should be closer to 55-60 minutes without commercials.

• Like 2

So basically walt said all of those nasty things over the phone because he knew the authorities would be listing and this way he would guarantee the family protective custody! Which is why he was crying when he got done.

• Like 2

So basically walt said all of those nasty things over the phone because he knew the authorities would be listing and this way he would guarantee the family protective custody! Which is why he was crying when he got done.

Errm, duh.

• Like 2

Walter is stupid for not just telling them why to come, he is such a self-righteous ******* that he couldn't just say the DEA is there.

You assume they would actually care!

WOW! JUST WOW! IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS IN THE VIDEO AT THE END??????? WHOA!!!!

Next week gonna be awesome!!!

Who do you think it is?  Perhaps I missed something...

Cannot wait until next week!

The shooting of Andrea was excruciatingly painful to watch.

Who do you think it is?  Perhaps I missed something...

Cannot wait until next week!

The shooting of Andrea was excruciatingly painful to watch.

I feel bad for Jesse.  He can't catch a break for anything.  Hopefully it will end with him getting some peace.