Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

As if you couldn't be more excited about the Series Finale, Bryan Cranston tells E! Online that the series finale is ?perfect? and ?unapologetic.?

*hyped*

I started watching the series a week ago and I am already in season 3. I am enjoying it so far.

I don't know how the series is going to evolve, but man, I can not stand White's wife and son! 

Not sure if was because of the paparazzi, but something was up with his answer

http://youtu.be/ZRizmLpawrw?t=1m44s

Is there a chance that Walt dies from cancer in jail?

I'm still going with him taking the ricin before he hands himself in.

He'll exonerate Skylar then peacefully die in custody and it'll be him dieing HIS way. Also knowing his family will be financially safe for the rest of their lives.

I'm still going with him taking the ricin before he hands himself in.

He'll exonerate Skylar then peacefully die in custody and it'll be him dieing HIS way. Also knowing his family will be financially safe for the rest of their lives.

But, there is still the question about the money, the money needs to be hidden, and there is one company in mind that could 'hide' that money.  But we'll have to see what happens.

Posted this on Facebook, but being Facebook, people do not read it if it is more than 2 sentences long...

My predictions for the final episode. OBVIOUSLY do not read if you are not caught up with the series...

• Opening scene is Walt scaring the bejesus out of his old Gray Matter colleagues, Heisenberg is in full effect. So much so there may even be some blood spilled, which of course would be Elliots. The last sliver of humanity that is left in Walt (for the time being) lets Gretchen live only because of his prior feelings for her
  • Meanwhile, Todd kidnaps Lydia and "accidentally" kills her when she is trying to fight off his creepy advances. He thinks it is funny
  • Heisenberg wants that money. He goes after the Nazi's armed with the M60. He is not very successful, he must retreat.
  • Jessie is a goner thanks to Nazi's. It very well may happen early on in the episode, but it may also happen during Heisenberg's assault on compound, Heisenberg sees it as well, which brings back Walt to a certain degree.
  • Walt is officially out of any real options, decides to go confess everything to clear Skylar's name. Immediately prior to doing so "kills himself" with Ricin knowing he has 6-12 hours to get a full confession out
  • Despites Walt's best efforts, Skylar still gets implicated, possibly because she agreed to cooperate already without Walt's knowledge in an effort to save the kids.
  • Flynn and Holly move in with Aunt Marie
  • Fade To Black.
  • I shed a tear no matter what happens as it is officially the end of the best television show ever made.
  • Like 1

Vince Gilligan said BB is going to end in a Breaking Bad like fashion. I predict maybe Walter will kill Schwartz and Gretchen. Walter White will then escape to Mexico, and the Breaking Bad will end fading to black with the theme music playing. An alternative ending is Walter kills himself after confessing and the show fades to black with the Breaking Bad theme music playing.

It makes perfect sense. I am almost 100% certain they won't be back at all. The entire story of Breaking Bad really started with what happened between him and Grey Matter, how he lost his future fortune by selling out for $5000. But it isn't Grey Matter that matters, it is the selling out for so little that matters.

Walt said he is in the Empire Business, remember? That's what matters. Walt built an empire drug business and he's proud of that, he's incredibly proud of the money he's made for himself and his family. He doesn't view that he's done anything wrong. Talking to Walt Jr, he realized it is all over, time to throw in the towel.

Listening to Elliot say that Walt's contribution to Grey Matter was only the title allow Heisenberg to start bobbling up again, and then Gretchen essentially compare Walt to a doormat was the icing on the cake. That's all that was for, nothing else. It was a setup point for Walt to turn back into Heisenberg, a setup for the end game.

I don't have any expectation that they'll be back for the finale, except maybe to make another small appearance on TV, if that even that.

It's unlikely that the actors who played Elliott and Gretchen Swartz will return but I wouldn't be surprised to see a news report announcing their untimely passing. Actually, I'm kind of expecting it. I think what Walter heard on the TV in the bar is what will drive him over the edge to essentially become Gus. An emotionally-numb but cunning and calculating genius. I think that Gretchen spoke the truth when she said "the sweet kind and brilliant man we once knew is gone". There's really no going back with Walter. The last thing he can do is eliminate anyone that was ever a threat to him. And anyone that ever hurt him.

I think it's safe to assume that Lydia will die as well as Todd, his uncle, and his uncle's white supremacist gang. I don't really buy the whole suicide with ricin thing that a lot of people are talking about. I think that if Walter was to die from anything other than his cancer, it'll be at the hands of Jessie. He's completely broken now and in a way, just as emotionally-numb as Walter. Their relationship can never be repaired and if he doesn't kill Walter, then Walter might kill him.

Posted this on Facebook, but being Facebook, people do not read it if it is more than 2 sentences long...

My predictions for the final episode. OBVIOUSLY do not read if you are not caught up with the series...

• Opening scene is Walt scaring the bejesus out of his old Gray Matter colleagues, Heisenberg is in full effect. So much so there may even be some blood spilled, which of course would be Elliots. The last sliver of humanity that is left in Walt (for the time being) lets Gretchen live only because of his prior feelings for her
  • Meanwhile, Todd kidnaps Lydia and "accidentally" kills her when she is trying to fight off his creepy advances. He thinks it is funny
  • Heisenberg wants that money. He goes after the Nazi's armed with the M60. He is not very successful, he must retreat.
  • Jessie is a goner thanks to Nazi's. It very well may happen early on in the episode, but it may also happen during Heisenberg's assault on compound, Heisenberg sees it as well, which brings back Walt to a certain degree.
  • Walt is officially out of any real options, decides to go confess everything to clear Skylar's name. Immediately prior to doing so "kills himself" with Ricin knowing he has 6-12 hours to get a full confession out
  • Despites Walt's best efforts, Skylar still gets implicated, possibly because she agreed to cooperate already without Walt's knowledge in an effort to save the kids.
  • Flynn and Holly move in with Aunt Marie
  • Fade To Black.
  • I shed a tear no matter what happens as it is officially the end of the best television show ever made.

Very interesting.

Vince Gilligan said BB is going to end in a Breaking Bad like fashion. I predict maybe Walter will kill Schwartz and Gretchen. Walter White will then escape to Mexico, and the Breaking Bad will end fading to black with the theme music playing. An alternative ending is Walter kills himself after confessing and the show fades to black with the Breaking Bad theme music playing.

I have a feeling that he'll kill Elliott and Gretchen but I don't think it'll be on-screen. The actors are unlikely to make an appearance in the final episode alongside the rest of the cast given their busy schedules. I think it's safe to say that Walter will at least try to kill uncle Jack's white supremacist gang. I mean, why else would he buy an M60 machine gun (with a manual)?

Its going to be kind of sad when Breaking Bad is over, but at least you can watch it over again!

Its going to be kind of sad when Breaking Bad is over, 

I know :(

I havent cared this much about a show since Scrubs ended. Even with LOST and Walking Dead I got bored and stopped watching half way through.

At least there is Better Call Saul to look forward to! I think it will be a very good show.

I just hope no-one spoils the ending for me before I can see it.

Going to be hard for me to not get spoiled by someone. To watch it live US time is too late/early for me and I'm at work until Monday evening on the Internet.

I'm sure spoilers are going to be all over the Internet.

I've read there is an unexpected come back... so the question is, did mike really die?

Yes he did.

His corpse is briefly seen in Walter's trunk while Todd and Walt talk about what to do about the subject. They dispose of his body using hydrofluoric acid.

Source.

BTW grew up with him as the baddie in many tv series and films, this part he played as Mike has to be the best I've seen Jonathan Banks play though.