Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

Any thoughts to why Walt left the watch on the payphone? Jesse gave him that for his 51st birthday, exactly a year ago. 

Any thoughts to why Walt left the watch on the payphone? Jesse gave him that for his 51st birthday, exactly a year ago. 

In Talking Bad, Gilligan mentioned two reasons:

1. Continuity. Walt wasn't wearing it at Denny's in episode 5x01.

2. He remembers that one of his archnemeses gave it to him and he didn't need it anymore, knowing he was going to the end game.

Really enjoyed it. I didn't doubt that it would be a bad ending. I liked when the machine gun went off they cut to Todd showing him duck below the shower of bullets. All i thought was that Jesse is going to get that bitch.

My theory was completely wrong. I don't think i got one thing right :laugh:

Glad they didn't put pointless scenes in either (like them digging up Hank's and Gomez's bodies).

The only thing i would have liked to have seen was where Walt's millions were.

Can't believe it's all over. Been a long day at work waiting to rush home and see it all get wrapped up. 

It ended fairly similarly to what I expected, and hoped to be honest.. I really enjoyed it. That

and I like that it leaves things somewhat open as Jessie got away, and we don't know for sure that Walter died. Unlikely they'll ever bring it back as a show I know, but nice to know the door is open!

Was good up until the post credits scene ruined it:

Which shows that Walt isn't dead and is now driving a logging truck in Canada.

If that happened this is how I would of reacted!

l6xp1sN.gif

• Like 5

I thought it was a pretty good finale. It moved at a good pace, didn't have any useless scene's, and it wrapped up everything nicely. The acting was tremendous, but that's the norm for this show. I liked it exponentially more than the Dexter finale.

It was pretty good. It felt a bit rushed to me, but did it confidently enough. I'm just sad it's over.

I don't understand, what made it feel rushed??

They could have easily made that two episodes, or a 2 hour long episode.

I don't see it working quite as well being any longer than it was without being slow and plodding along, like BSG's finale (which I didn't enjoy).

I felt the pacing was spot on, bringing depth and closure, tying up any major loose ends.

• Like 2

Great episode. A bit predictable in places, but then again, we knew all the plotlines so it's hard to see how they could add a major twist in the last episode without ruining it. Definitely left me satisfied.

Also...

So I'm gonna put good money on the assault rifle being intended for the

Nazi's in an attempt to get Jesse out

. Still can't figure out who the Ricin is for. Probably Lydia, who'll get it in her coffee while she tries to worm her way out of the mess.

CALLED IT, BITCH! :p

What would be cool, although it would never happen, is to have a epilogue showing how everything worked out in the end for the other core characters.

Seeing Jesse looking after Brock and Gretchen/Elliott paying the money to Flynn, seeing the outcome of the case against Skyler, etc.

• Like 2

What would be cool, although it would never happen, is to have a epilogue showing how everything worked out in the end for the other core characters.

Seeing Jesse looking after Brock and Gretchen/Elliott paying the money to Flynn, seeing the outcome of the case against Skyler, etc.

Yes, a Wire-style montage sequence at the very end would have been the icing on the cake.  However, in a way, I'm rather glad the produces opted not to take this route, as it allows the viewer's imagination to fill-in these blanks regarding the characters' respective futures.

THAT SEASON FINALE.

I just had time to watch it today, so I have to say, Bra-F**king-Vo Vince Gilligan Bravo.

I watch the talking bad episode to right after, and the host is correct. This is one of those shows you have an emotional bond with... I didnt think it was possible but it is is. Seeing it end, and the way it did. That closure man..

Anyway, I think Vince needs to make another show, I will instantly support anything him and his team do. Such great work.

Oh and jessie in the need for speed movie, ######ing ballin