Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

Rewatching the Finale once again, just one thing annoyed me though. Walt spiking Lydia's tea with Ricin. To me it was just a faster way to get rid of it story wise, but he never actually spiked it. I mean, if he did, how would the Stevia package be sealed again? Heck, if the package was a little bit open, would she notice all the sugar/ricin on the table? I mean she was really flinging it around before she actually got her tea. 

Say if Walt did manage that to re-seal the package, how would he know Lydia would sit at the exact same table? Or maybe someone else would go to that table before Lydia got there?

Otherwise, it was a perfect ending. That was the only part that annoyed me. 

I was under the assumption he had done it before hand and just replaced the sugar with his own modified packet. Walt has met her there before and she always does the same thing.

I was under the assumption he had done it before hand and just replaced the sugar with his own modified packet. Walt has met her there before and she always does the same thing.

That's my thinking too. There was only one thing of stevia there, so I just assumed he took the other packets and replaced them with one he brought specifically for her.

That's my thinking too. There was only one thing of stevia there, so I just assumed he took the other packets and replaced them with one he brought specifically for her.

Yeah but when did he find the time do make a packet? He had to go to the factory to sneak into one packet and then seal it. lol. It's just something's just off. 

Yeah but when did he find the time do make a packet? He had to go to the factory to sneak into one packet and then seal it. lol. It's just something's just off.

I'm pretty sure a small hole and some glue could do the job easily.

• Like 2

You can buy Stevia at the grocery store.  He added the Ricin and sealed it any number of ways.  He probably sat at Lydia's table took all the other Stevia packets and when he saw her coming put the Ricin one in the holder.  Then he moved to the counter.

My god guys, it's FICTION lol. I loved the ending.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

I'd love to see Gilligan and Brooker work together on something.

The resulting programme would probably melt my television.

Seriously though, the other day I was wondering how Brooker rated 'Breaking Bad' in comparison with 'The Wire', so I was rather glad to stumble upon this particular video.

I cried.

I truly did.

Btw, it's just me or Walter not only entered the lab to see the equipment for a last time but also to make the police think he was the one cooking and free Jesse of suspicion?

Btw, it's just me or Walter not only entered the lab to see the equipment for a last time but also to make the police think he was the one cooking and free Jesse of suspicion?

It makes sense that he would want to take credit for the recent 96% purity batches that were back on the market ;)

It makes sense that he would want to take credit for the recent 96% purity batches that were back on the market ;)

You just had to take away the last sense of humanity I hoped Walt had, right? :(

May I ask which season finales you found to be better?

You know...i just watched the whole thing from beginning to end and have only seen each episode once now.  They are all kind of running together in my mind.  That being said, I just recall being on the edge of my seat more with the previous season finales.

I did really like the series finale though.  Walt's conversation with his wife where he tells her that he did it all for himself was especially moving.  I keep thinking about that scene.