Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

Yeah, I just finished watching this weeks episode too (literally in the last 5 minutes or so...).

Really, really great episode! So much happening in 45 minutes, shifts in power, changing relationships... and Skyler's 'Quicken' routine was just awesome!

Best camera shot in this week's episode:

2h5o70y.png

Wow!

Now that's what I call an episode!

But the best thing about this season - and indeed this show in general - is that with just three more episodes remaining, I have absolutely no idea where it's going to go!

Can't wait until next week!

Great Episode.. I really liked Jessie stepping up and not taking ****. Walts character is really dying, losing steam. I'm sure it has some back story to it, but I found myself not liking the scenes with him in it this episode.

That was a quality episode! I knew he spiked the drink, but was in doubt when Gus drank it. Walts scenes were terrible this week, basically filler. Really looking forward to next week! :D

Hmm.. out of complete randomness I found something... That could kind of tie in with the whole Jessie Character. I was on you tube listening to some Korn, watching videos when I stumbled upon this, reading the comments verified.. but I did a double take for sure..

Great Episode.. I really liked Jessie stepping up and not taking ****. Walts character is really dying, losing steam. I'm sure it has some back story to it, but I found myself not liking the scenes with him in it this episode.

Here's hoping he gets him self killed in the season finale, Gus is way more interesting. Walt is a whining little bitch.

Skyler blew all there money on a dead man and in a little while they're going to be dead themselves

This season is wrapping up quickly, however I bet that the way it ends is 100% opposite to what we see at this point.

Does any one else feel bored when it comes to Walt? Like I am way more interested in Jessie now than Walt, I find him tired.. and boring.

Another terrific episode!

firey, I am inclined to agree - Walt is clearly a broken man, his entire world falling down around him, but something *has* to happen soon. There's still another season to come next year, and like him or not, there's no show without Walt.

Did anyone else find the 'carpet' scene hysterical?

James

x

They better step up the pace regarding Walt or just kill him off and start to follow Gus and Jesse because these two are actually interesting.

Walt is just an egocentric whining little bitch.

This season is wrapping up quickly, however I bet that the way it ends is 100% opposite to what we see at this point.

Does any one else feel bored when it comes to Walt? Like I am way more interested in Jessie now than Walt, I find him tired.. and boring.

Walt has become too scared and paranoid, but I think we'll see him get past that with his breakdown he just had. I think we'll see Heisenberg come back :jump:

Holy ****, the newest episode was absolutely insane. Cranston, without a doubt, deserves an emmy. That was some of the best television i have ever seen, and it was an all around fantastic performance from the cast.

Walts breakdown, and then descent into insanity, Skyler's fear, Marrie's desperation (using only her voice). It was fantastic.

and as always the cinematography, writing, and audio were top notch. All i can say is phenomenal. Walt's laughing in the background while Skyler listened to the message I found to be absolutely eerie.

It was a great episode and I can't wait until next this weeks showing! Dexter is starting as well but I have already seen episode 1 :punk: