Photo

InFormEnter for Chrome?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Somnus

Somnus

Ban this ^^^ guy!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 17:29

Recently I have been using Chrome more and more, and I would like to make a complete switch from FireFox. The one thing that stops me is the lack of an extension called InFormEnter in FF that I absolutely love.

I have tried Googling for it, but I keep coming up empty. Does anyone know of something similar that I could use?

#2 mellg

mellg

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:57

Recently I have been using Chrome more and more, and I would like to make a complete switch from FireFox. The one thing that stops me is the lack of an extension called InFormEnter in FF that I absolutely love.

I have tried Googling for it, but I keep coming up empty. Does anyone know of something similar that I could use?

I think you have to try FormBox. This extension 'FormBox' supports you input text to forms.

check this link: https://chrome.googl...achaeoaencjnmbd

#3 cactusdr

cactusdr

Neowinian

Posted 22 November 2012 - 19:46

Form Box is not even close to the functionality of Informenter. Too many steps to fill in a simple username or password. And I completely agree with Somnus. Iron (browser with Chromium source code) would be my default browser if it had Informenter. Find it hard to believe that someone who knows how to code can't come up with something.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!