India starts blocking file storage websites

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 liju

liju

CyberSurfeR

• 602 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 21:33

Everything fine here. I'm on BSNL (National Internet Backbone - II), Kerala.

#17 Legendkiller

Legendkiller

Neowinian

• 43 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:21

My link

Working fine here. Don't quite understand the need for this topic............Should have checked facts, before saying that "India has blocked (all) file storage websites"..................you are listing only rapidshare here, that's not the only file-sharing website..... :angry:

#18 OP +d5aqoëp

d5aqoëp

Banned

• 3,227 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:55

^^ Way to crash into a party after it's over. If it wasn't for all the online buzz, this would have got out of hand. If you never knew, almost all file sharing websites were banned by Airtel and Reliance 2 days ago. It was first reported on broadbandforum.in. Bandwidth is still expensive in India. The real reason for these ISP's was to save their own bandwidth. For ISP's it's like aiming by keeping gun on some one else's shoulder.

Get the real picture.

#19 Legendkiller

Legendkiller

Neowinian

• 43 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 13:32

I live in Delhi and use Airtel and so do many of my friends..........and its certainly not blocked.......and also by posting this on a global forum.......will not make the PM sit up and take notice.....
Go and use torrent websites to download ur stuff...........

#20 Techno_Funky

Techno_Funky

Music Freak

• 2,841 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III

Posted 22 July 2011 - 17:47

I live in Delhi and use Airtel and so do many of my friends..........and its certainly not blocked.......and also by posting this on a global forum.......will not make the PM sit up and take notice.....
Go and use torrent websites to download ur stuff...........

Huh! WTF! are you Daft or something, please just go back to the cave you just came from.

And FYI! this is also front page news on Neowin, go figure.

#21 Legendkiller

Legendkiller

Neowinian

• 43 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 18:09

Huh! WTF! are you Daft or something, please just go back to the cave you just came from.

And FYI! this is also front page news on Neowin, go figure.

Really typical of people who spend their days chatting and using "funky" language that you just used............ :p :D . good on you mate. :D