STUDY: Internet Explorer Users Are Dumber

I would. Our IT guy didn't questioned what is VMWare and why is it installed on my machine? I told him to leave and ask your supervisor that question.

Based on your abysmal grammar, I don't think you should be calling other people dumb ;)

I think people who go around with a computer elite "My ____ is better than yours" attitude are funny. Its more like a sad funny but hey let them live in their world.

Sorry I'm at work and don't have time to deal with you IE dummies. I just typed and didn't do a check. Sue me Fan boy.

Looks like someone is mad that IE is on par with the other browser now!

opera oonce made me an alien :alien:

chrome made me a true ninja :shiftyninja:

now i'm cool fukyeah :cool:

Looks like someone is mad that IE is on par with the other browser now!

Nope. Like I said, I'm at work forced to use this dumb browser. :whistle: Extremely slow.

Correction, Dummies who don't know any better think it's the only thing available. Microsoft fan boys choose to use it by choice.

People who are not MS fanboys do like the latest IE. My dad knows about Chrome and Firefox, but he prefers IE9. He's also no fanboy, he just likes IE.

IE9 has made a lot of nice improvemnts, especially for developers.

People who are not MS fanboys do like the latest IE. My dad knows about Chrome and Firefox, but he prefers IE9. He's also no fanboy, he just likes IE.

IE9 has made a lot of nice improvemnts, especially for developers.

Sorry I love my speed in Chrome and I love my plugins in Firefox. I shall pass.

I had a professor who is a lawyer AND an accountant, and he had about six toolbars that looked very similar to that. I cringed every time he connected his laptop to the projector...

Aside from few thing there?s nothing major that differentiate IE with any other browser, it's just the IE has 1 major advertiser (Windows) just like Safari has OS. It?s just laziness that prevents people from using other browser not the capability or e-pe*is, average person will think why I need to spend time downloading and installing software which is already preinstalled on my computer.

Also some of you just like me are just little above average, that doesn?t make us geeks. We choose to install other browser because we have lot of time on our hand. I?ve yet see one page that didn?t work on IE that it worked on other browser; my main purpose of having other browser is compatibility test only for the sites that I work on.

Sorry I love my speed in Chrome and I love my plugins in Firefox. I shall pass.

I'm not saying you should use it, I'm saying there are people who just like IE9 because they find it better.

I myself use Chrome because I like the plugins I have for it, but I also like using IE9 for some of the features(like putting Neowin on my task bar).

It's kinda funny when you have a thread started by a fanboy calling out other fanboys for using something they don't like. Another day on the internet.

LOL. next will be a survey compairing people buying red cars vs blue cars and who has the best credit rating between each...

People who buy red cars pay more insurance. LOL.

It's kinda funny when you have a thread started by a fanboy calling out other fanboys for using something they don't like. Another day on the internet.

No, I love Microsoft for a few things (Windows, Xbox, Zune, Office) but because I use Firefox that makes me a fanboy? You're stupid. Let me guess what browser your using? LOL

I just like how this site has turned out, they don't post articles like this. Just the other day "More people prefer to use Windows Phone 7 than Blackberry" but meanwhile iOS and Android are on top. People write articles to kinda sway towards Microsoft's way but it's a failed attempt.

Did you see the front page article on Android being number 1. One MS fanboy commented on how Microsoft is a 9% Market share. Well duh. If you combine Windows Mobile and WP7 together that's what you'll get.

I'll offer the news that you don't get to see here. :D

No, I love Microsoft for a few things (Windows, Xbox, Zune, Office) but because I use Firefox that makes me a fanboy? You're stupid. Let me guess what browser your using? LOL

I just like how this site has turned out, they don't post articles like this. Just the other day "More people prefer to use Windows Phone 7 than Blackberry" but meanwhile iOS and Android are on top. People write articles to kinda sway towards Microsoft's way but it's a failed attempt.

Did you see the front page article on Android being number 1. One MS fanboy commented on how Microsoft is a 9% Market share. Well duh. If you combine Windows Mobile and WP7 together that's what you'll get.

I'll offer the news that you don't get to see here. :D

What's stupid is you calling others stupid for not using what you use for whatever reasons they have. All this does is show how retarded this is.

so someone didn't know what vmware was???? HOLY **** THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!

so someone didn't know what vmware was???? HOLY **** THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!

Yea, it is soooooooooooo funnnyyyyyyy,, haaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wait, what?

even my mom knew what vmware was.... not too hard to figure out even by name alone. LOL.

No, the mere fact you use it does not make you one, but everything you've said in this thread alone does.

And in all likelihood, people like you probably brought down FireFox's average in this study.

Stay classy.

Sorry I'm at work and don't have time to deal with you IE dummies. I just typed and didn't do a check. Sue me fan boy.

LMFAO! The fact that you would even need to perform some sort of grammar check before posting something instead of just typing it correctly speaks volumes, dude. I'm really hoping English is your second language, though you do appear to be from NY...