Need Advice: iPhone Substitute

Hardware wise the SGSII is just brilliant. But. I'm not a fan of android OS. Too inconsistent. But it will have all the small feature missing from the iPhone or WP7. I'll recommend WP7. By far the most pleasant OS to use. :) im using it from entertainment to work. Also some great games by Microsoft game studios. But the current WP7 devices are behind in the hardware internals race. Granted I find the Omnia 7 the best looker. There are bound to be better devices when mango comes out and they will feature a faster processor and more storage. So wait a month. Don't forget. Nokia is in the game aswell now. Oh n by no means are these current phones slow. The OS is so neat i am yet to experience One lag. Also im on Mango 7712. So when the apps start to support quick resume it will be a whole new game

A couple things to note. Even though the internals aren't the fastest parts the OS is very well optimized to the parts, so it's still pretty darn speedy, even more so with Mango.

Here's a list of things I do with this phone on a regular (pretty much daily) basis:

1. Listening to music I've loaded it on via Zune software.

2. Streaming music I don't own but is available on Zune.

3. Playing Xbox LIVE games.

4. Watching TV shows via Netflix and Sprint TV.

5. Editing work documents

6. Work on revisions for a book I'm writing

7. Keeping in contact with friends and family via Twitter, Facebook, phone calls, texts, e-mails.

8. Geocaching.

9. Planning trips via a combination of transit & walking.

10. Post on forums (including Neowin).

That's the first 10 that popped into my head. To be honest with Windows Phone there's not much missing, and at the rate the appstore is growing pretty soon there won't be anything missing that the other platforms have.