:woot:

So much gaming these next few weeks... Gears of War 3, The Gunstringer, Fruit Ninja Kinect, Worms 2 DLC... man, I wish I didn't have to write a 50-page paper by October for a grad school class. :laugh:

:woot:

So much gaming these next few weeks... Gears of War 3, The Gunstringer, Fruit Ninja Kinect, Worms 2 DLC... man, I wish I didn't have to write a 50-page paper by October for a grad school class. :laugh:

Haha, so glad I finished all of my coursework last year :laugh: .

Reviews are looking good across the board. Only read through two of them in their entirety (Destructoid's review and Ars Technica's review). I don't want to risk running into spoilers for a game that I have had pre-ordered ever since the beta.

wow nice reviews, is it coming out a couple of days early maybe? would be nice to have it for the weekend...

Still September 20th. Worldwide

wow nice reviews, is it coming out a couple of days early maybe? would be nice to have it for the weekend...

Some random no name shops broke the street date, however its very unlikely your local shop will (going by shops here anyway!). If you see no problem with downloading a game early you pre-ordered then its been out there for over a week now...

Who cares about reviews, we know the game will be awesome :D Would rather just have the big EE box sitting on my doorstep when I get home tomorrow... that won't happen though :(

but they are all good reviews. lol.

Just ordered Epic Edition, I was going to order the standard one but the Marcus's statue had me sold and it would look really cool sitting right next to my Halo Reach statue

I am hopefully getting the EE aswell. :D

1 Hour of Horde mode.

^unfortunately, Best Buys over here in Canada don't have Pre orders for limited/special editions but they have on standard copies. I have to line up early (since no Midnight Madness) to upgrade to EE that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcLmDgrmzks&feature=youtu.be

PLASMA skin :D

240 MSP for a skin set (all 5 weapons) if it's not animated

320 MSP for an animated set

1200 MSP for a specific weapon collection (ie: all lancers, all hammerbursts, etc)

3600 MSP for the whole set (all 22 with some small discount)

I dunno.. Sooo freaking expensive. Not sure if want at all.

I dunno.. Sooo freaking expensive. Not sure if want at all.

Yeah, those prices are a bit high. That being said, the rainbow skin looks awfully tempting, if only because it reminds me of that Penny-Arcade comic from a few years ago. I definitely won't be getting the full collection though. If my math is correct, I think that's roughly $51.40 CDN.

^unfortunately, Best Buys over here in Canada don't have Pre orders for limited/special editions but they have on standard copies. I have to line up early (since no Midnight Madness) to upgrade to EE that day.

PLASMA skin :D

Indeed I will be doing the same, since I want a Limited Edition (not Epic). Hopefully they have a lot of them.

Indeed I will be doing the same, since I want a Limited Edition (not Epic). Hopefully they have a lot of them.

Did you Pre-order? You can get a Gears 3 Toque , 800 Rewardzone points and Mechanic Baird! Not to mention you might also get a Gears 3 T-Shirt if you're in line. Remember only 25LEs and 15EEs at each store.

Yeah, those prices are a bit high. That being said, the rainbow skin looks awfully tempting, if only because it reminds me of that Penny-Arcade comic from a few years ago. I definitely won't be getting the full collection though. If my math is correct, I think that's roughly $51.40 CDN.

I'm not buying the whole bundle. Maybe just one or 2 of the animated sets. Which are around $4 each that should come to $8 for 10 weapon skins, but 2 sets.