Good writing App for iPhone? (Something like Scrivener for OS X)

Heya guys,

ok, before you start wondering: I'd of cause hook up a bluetooth keyboard and an external display to my iPhone to have a proper environment.

This being out of the way: are there any good apps for the iPhone to do some book writing (sounds crazy, but it's just a personal project and Formatting etc will be done with Pages for OS X)

I'm not looking for Office-esque or Pages-eaque writing Apps, I'm looking for something like Scrivener for OS X.

Maybe even something with a Mac version that I can sync it with.

paid/free Apps/Mac counterparts (if existing) are ok!

Thanks in advance!

Glassed Silver:mac

Well, it's been some time and I hope by now you found a good App but the problem with writing apps on the iPhone is that most of the time, those are simply designed for note taking and their iPad-counterparts are for longer texts. For the iPad, there is iA Writer, for example. A great program that does just what you wants.

However, you could simply use Notes.app. Maybe change the font to Helvetica but it could work and be just what you need because you can synchronize it with your Mac.

Also, SimpleNote might be an option.

BUT I just remembered one option that might just be what you need:

WriteRoom

It's pretty successful and has a desktop client aswell. Might want to try this out. It's one of those "distraction-free" writers.