This car was parked outside my house!

Are you actually Italian? I never thought I would hear an Italian express a disliking for a Ferrari!! :(

Sure, I live near Florence.

The best looking Ferrari at the moment is the 575 running in the FIA GT, performance wise, surely, the Enzo beats'em all.

Anyway, I'm a fan of McLaren... :shifty:

Mad how there is a post about cars outside houses.

I had to rush back in to get my camera just, when I saw this beast outside in my street.

Cool as >

h2 = poop also

Yes they are, look at how easily they fold right up:

10-1063559793.jpg

:s

I had to rush back in to get my camera just, when I saw this beast outside in my street.

Cool as >

h2 = poop also

http://www.imboc.com/Uploads/10-1063559793.jpg

:o stretcher.gif

I am sending that pic to my neighbor who has one.

I expressed my derision for it and his top gloat was that it would run through anything it hit..oops

Oh alright, yeah I mean I understand when you work all your life and you get to blow lots of money on stuff like that, that's great. Good on him!! It's just that here there are a LOT of 16/17/18/19 year olds with brand new Mercedes Benz SL55s or BMW M3s etc. that their parents bought for them. It's sick :rolleyes:

Same here. There is a Ferrari dealer in town and kids have like H2's and Porsche 911's. Its kinda disgusting. Im just hoping to get a Jeep soon. :happy:

Cool as >

h2 = poop also

:o http://blaise.us/emots/stretcher.gif

I am sending that pic to my neighbor who has one.

I expressed my derision for it and his top gloat was that it would run through anything it hit..oops

Well not only that but its built on the same platform as some terrible GM 4x4, which was legendarily bad both onroad and offroad - i'll never ever see the point of road going 4x4's which can't actually go offroad - why spend money on those when you could have a fast sports car?!

Cool as >

h2 = poop also

haha

h2 is ****

it seems that dodge ram woned the battle

ram got less damage

I've sat in a Aston Martin Vanquish V12 :yes:, a mate of mine works at a garage not too far from where I live where all kinds of exotic cars get serviced - he told me beforehand that a Vanquish V12 was coming in for a service, so I went the day after to check it out :happy: ....

The interior was truely awesome :woot:, the car itself may look small, but the inside is nice and roomy :yes:, I turned on the engine - bloody great sound, revved it a couple of times :D - didn't drive it though :/, it has a bit of a TVR grunt to it :) ....

Also been in a Ferrari F355 Spider at that same place (Which is one of my dream cars ....) and that was awesome as well :D ....

Though my favourite car is a dark grey BMW M5 - not too classy but quite powerful :happy: ....

Radish?

Cool as >

h2 = poop also

yeah i got to agree. soryy Yakkob everyone in the us drives them here and i get tired of it

IMO it looks like a** if you want a googd looking hummer look at some of the older ones and not the h2

and i read somewere that GM designed that as the "more affordable hummer" the hummer for everyone well thats probably why it looks so :x

sorry :no: