Hard Reset (PC exclusive FPS)

I played and finished the game. It was alright. Got repetitive and some of the boss battles were pretty tough. The ending of the game was interesting tho.....!

• 4 months later...

Agreed, it's on my "to be played" list. Incidentally, it's going for really cheap on Indie Royale - at the time of writing it's around ?3.08 (?3.70 or $4.90).

Redeemable on Steam too! And with the Extended Edition being released soon, those who already own Hard Reset (on Steam) will get a free upgrade to the Extended Edition (source).

Hey I started a thread on this when it came out and bought it on launch, where were you then, eh? :angry:

It is a good game and their dedication to the genre and to the PC is much appreciated. To say I loved it would be a lie, but enjoyed the time spent with this game nonetheless. Great tribute to Blade Runner. Just still trying to figure out what Bezoar means...

Just still trying to figure out what Bezoar means...

A Bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and can be used to counter many poisons.

Source: Harry Potter :p

For real? Man those guys must love Harry Potter

Probably not, I saw the word bezoar and just put in the Harry Potter reference as a joke. :)

Hey I started a thread on this when it came out and bought it on launch, where were you then, eh? :angry:

Sorry man. I searched for it, but found nothing

Is it just me or does it seem neowin's search function sucks? I tried looking for some old topic I started to add new info and even though I remember titles or specifics about the topic the results are never useful or relevant.

Indeed our search function can be fidgety. Just like my brain, it only works sometimes. Wasn't me started the thread on this game, just remembered it like that. But still Muhammad, where were you heh heh?

Yeah Dark Knight did notice that it's an actual word beyond Harry Potter...evey day you learn something.