How much to sell iPhone 4 for when the fifth iPhone is out?

I'll be selling my iPhone 4 so I can get the fifth iPhone.

I'll likely sell it in the week before the fifth iPhone is released so I can get the fifth iPhone on launch day.

It's a 16 GB iPhone 4 with Speck PixelSkin HD case, a bike mount, a windscreen holder and a mini tripod.

It's over a year old and is in mint condition.

Any ideas how much I'll roughly get for it?

I always add ?50-100 to what you would get for it on a site like mazumamobile.com, depending on how long you're willing to wait! Mazuma would give you ?265.00 for it, so with all of the accessories, if you sold it on eBay I'd probably try and get ?350 ish for it.

I always add ?50-100 to what you would get for it on a site like mazumamobile.com, depending on how long you're willing to wait! Mazuma would give you ?265.00 for it, so with all of the accessories, if you sold it on eBay I'd probably try and get ?350 ish for it.

That much? :|

That much? :|

You would easily get that now.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ctg/Apple-iPhone-4-Latest-Model-16GB-Black-Unlocked-Smartphone-/100064087?_catref=1&_dmpt=UK_Mobile_Phones&_pcategid=9355&_pcatid=810&_refkw=iphone+4&_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A5251&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

There are 40 odd people bidding ?350 for a 16GB iPhone 4 as we speak.

A week before the iPhone 5 it might drop slightly in price, but you wouldn't need to drop much off the ?350 mark.

Unlocked phones sell for slightly more than carrier locked.