FIFA 12 DEMO OUT!

Hi people

FIFA 12 DEMO is out!

here is the direct link http://static.cdn.ea.com/fifa/u/f/fifa12_demo_install_eu.zip

im downloading it!

seems you need to uninstall FIFA 11 to make it work

And generic Controller crash the game for some reason

I would love if anybody here posts here whenever an unlocker is out which will allow to play more than 3 minute halfs.

Demo Detail:

Etihad Stadium.

3 minute halves.

Arsenal, Manchester City, AC Milan, Borussia Dortmund, Marseille and Barcelona.

Download size: 1.5GB

Kick-Off mode only

You dont need to uninstall FIFA11 to install FIFA12 DEMO do this

1) Open notepad. Create a file called demofix.reg

2) Copy this text in the reg file:

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\1DC6AEF331AE7EC47AE47AA4A4A0B7C5]

3) Save the file

4) Run the .reg file. Then you can run FIFA12 demo's Autorun.exe file and install the demo. FIFA11 will run also perfectly from the desktop shortcut.

Many. Mostly the defence mechanism has changed alot. It requires good timing to make a tackle. Other then that the personality plus is new to PC users. I am really enjoying it. The game is tougher. The easy swerve shots are fixed and now its very hard to score that way. I was so good at it that I could score those everytime. The game gets far more difficult at higher difficulty levels than previous versions. Ball feels heavier though. And overall pace is reduced.

And I forgot to talk about the collision system. It makes big difference. Also finally you can Enable hand balls.