Flaunt Your Windows 8 Screenshots here

Click the little magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner (or Ctrl + Scroll Down), right click the group you want to name and click "Name group"

thanks alot.

How did you label your different columns? :)

Click the little magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner (or Ctrl + Scroll Down), right click the group you want to name and click "Name group"

Wow this looks horrible. Why are the min/max/close buttons, along with the entire title bar so freaking huge? Surely not for the minimalists out there.

Because the DPI setting in Windows 8 is set to 125% by default. Set it back to 100% and everything will look "normal" again.

I can't even get it to work properly on my laptop. None of the drivers (that work fine on Windows 7) for my hybrid graphics (Intel HD Graphics + GeForce 330M) works. And my touchpad reacts weird.

I can't even get it to work properly on my laptop. None of the drivers (that work fine on Windows 7) for my hybrid graphics (Intel HD Graphics + GeForce 330M) works. And my touchpad reacts weird.

What kind of issues you are running into?

Wow this looks horrible. Why are the min/max/close buttons, along with the entire title bar so freaking huge? Surely not for the minimalists out there.

Honestly, it doesn't look any different to me than Vista/7.

What kind of issues you are running into?

It's not really the right topic, but the only thing that sort of works is the default driver for the integrated graphics. But brightness control doesn't work.

When I install the original Windows 7 driver for my notebook I can't even boot, just get a black screen. When I install the community updated hacked-together drivers that worked like a charm in Windows 7 it refuses to install it because it's a modified inf.

And my touchpad just responds weird.

weather wasn't working earlier right?

for me it still says not available in ur market , m in india, but it works for

Muhammad Farrukh (Pakistan)

any help here?

SHIAT! i uninstalled weather app thinking it will be in store and its not! :o

Anyone find out how or where/if you can minimize the desktop app tiles in this build? I remember in some screenshots months ago that they'd let you shrink the tiles for desktop apps down even more, though you lose the name for it in the process.

lHYzd.jpg

It's a pity that the microsoft stuff in the middle - office apps, live apps, desktop stuff - don't have full metro tiles instead of the name and small icon.