[Joke] Superman in the bar

There were these two guys in a bar, which was on the 20th floor of a building. The first man said I bet you $100 I can jump out that window and come straight back in!

The second man says Ok, sure. and the barman holds the bet.

The first man jumps out the window and disappears for a second before jumping straight back in. Disappointed about losing the $100, the second man says: I'll bet you another $100 you can't do it again. So the barman holds the bet again. Sure enough, the first man jumps out the window, disappears for a second, then jumps straight back in.

Thinking he must have caught a freak gust of wind, the second man says Ok, I bet you $300 I can jump out the window and come straight back in..The first man says Ok, sure..

The second man jumps out the window and falls to the footpath below. He is dead. Back up in the bar, the barman says to the first man Gee, you can be such a ****** when you're ****ed, Superman.

welcome to neowin, and thanks for the ancient joke :p

Guys! Don't be so mean. I hope you understand that from 300.000+ members of this forum it's nearly impossible somebody didn't hear about any joke posted here.

I'm absolutely sure that every joke here will seem old for some members, not funny for others and so on.

Thanks!

Guys! Don't be so mean. I hope you understand that from 300.000+ members of this forum it's nearly impossible somebody didn't hear about any joke posted here.

I'm absolutely sure that every joke here will seem old for some members, not funny for others and so on.

Thanks!

I still laughed ;)

why would the barman know it was Superman but the other guy didn't?

First post, first sucky joke

Because Superman is a regular and the other guy is not

You got a better joke ?