G4TV has updated their page to show Feb. 1st as the release date, I would say they are pretty trusted overall.....if this is true then I can see Feb. as being the month of the year....and so early too.

Best Buy didn't even spell "February" correctly on that poster.

That was my first thought when I saw it on Reddit yesterday, Also if you look at the midnight opening text its crooked compared to the yellow border at the top. I originally thought it was photoshopped. However, they say they contacted the bestbuy and it was confirmed to be real.

WHAT.

Didn't expect it this soon - Blizzard must really be burning the Midnight Oil! Well, lets wait and see then.. I'll be handing over money on launch day if it is indeed true!

WHAT.

Didn't expect it this soon - Blizzard must really be burning the Midnight Oil! Well, lets wait and see then.. I'll be handing over money on launch day if it is indeed true!

LOL. Really? That's Blizzard working quickly? D3 was announced in 2008.

I saw this yesterday on the D3 forums. Every fiber of my being hopes it's true. But the misspelled month, and crooked text makes me thing it's fake. Plus retailers sometimes just give out a release date so they can start preorders without knowing the exact date.

Diablo 3 and Mass Effect 3 are the only games I'm looking forward to this year. (I'd included DotA 2 in that as well, but knowing Valve they'll never release it) I really, really, really hope it's true. But I know it's probably not.

Bastiok announced on Twitter that retailers won't know the release date until they make an official press release. So, it's looking like this standee is just a sales boost for Best Buy. Lame. :/

The real release date announcement would come many months before the date, not a few weeks.

They could have spelled February correctly and I could have seen it in person and wouldn't even bother asking a sales rep about it. Just would have walked on by and smirked. (Not that you would ever find me inside of a Best Buy...)

i dont think ill ber getting it, my net conenct drops out atleast 8 times a day, oh what fun trying to play a gmae that wants u to be online, plus what about traveling?

Never played a Diablo game, should I create a farming character (if so, what?) to send materials to other characters? Coming from a wow MMORPG and reading posts pages back on my mobile, sounded like it. Thinking of starting with a monk. Looking forward to hardcore mode.

Never played a Diablo game, should I create a farming character (if so, what?) to send materials to other characters? Coming from a wow MMORPG and reading posts pages back on my mobile, sounded like it. Thinking of starting with a monk. Looking forward to hardcore mode.

The only farming done in Diablo, is Cow Farming :p

Ha good to know Shakey,

Any Diablo 3 DLC preorder incentives?

Yeah like the other guy said not a Blizzard thing. But there CEs are always worth the money if you like the game. I have never felt ripped off with a Blizzard CE.

Yeah like the other guy said not a Blizzard thing. But there CEs are always worth the money if you like the game. I have never felt ripped off with a Blizzard CE.

The Other Guy agrees, their CEs are very good :)

Ok so correct me if I am wrong, I want to understand the game in terms of what I can relate it to. Basically a big (wow) dungeon you can solo, have a follower, or party via battle.net and fight as a group through the game. Picking up gear and upgrades that you equip to your character? Possible tank, heals, dos roles when grouped with friends? I ask because if it were like a constantly upgradeable and scaleable dungeon with story that my friends will constantly be upgrading, farming, crafting.. I'm down.