hmm maybe I should finally reinstall this.

PIGGYYYYYYYYYYYY What ^ ? That's (what up) lol. Get it? :laugh:

I can solo all of act 2 spare belial (need about 2k more DPS). madslane@gmail.com is my battle.net or madslane#1316. I'll be game to help clear/farm act 2. Not up to par for act 3 yet.

Dunno about anyone else, but I'm making a nice profit via the RMAH due to gold prices. :)

What's your Diablo tag? You can join me and Shakey

For sure. And we aren't stinge with loot. When we find something we think will help another, we just post it and ask who wants. The more we power up, the quicker we get better loots. I'm going to spend about 800k later tonight when I get on to try and max out some gems if anyone will need some. Those provide huge bonuses. But my WD doesn't need any really at the moment.

I'm running on central time. I'll probably be on around 830 to 9 oclock, and should stay on till about 11.

For sure. And we aren't stinge with loot. When we find something we think will help another, we just post it and ask who wants. The more we power up, the quicker we get better loots. I'm going to spend about 800k later tonight when I get on to try and max out some gems if anyone will need some. Those provide huge bonuses. But my WD doesn't need any really at the moment.

I'm running on central time. I'll probably be on around 830 to 9 oclock, and should stay on till about 11.

I have my gem guy to rank 10 and can make up to star level gems. If you haven't fully upgraded yours yet I can combine some for you. Star level gems cost about 600k on the AH but you can make them for about 150k or so through the merchant.

Razor, a friend, and I finally beat Act 2 after a lengthy battle with Belial. Took us about 7 tries... and we downed him just as the server messages about shutting down appeared. Was a tough battle for sure. He just kept 1 shotting razor and my friend due to them bieng DH's, and it was a race for me to just keep reviving them, as my damage wasn't that great. I was basically just trying to stay alive to keep them up. Was a ton of fun though, and really intense.

Haven't had this much fun in this game ever. The new patch surely was a great improvement for coop play. I actually now prefer to play with a friend than play solo.

Razor, a friend, and I finally beat Act 2 after a lengthy battle with Belial. Took us about 7 tries... and we downed him just as the server messages about shutting down appeared. Was a tough battle for sure. He just kept 1 shotting razor and my friend due to them bieng DH's, and it was a race for me to just keep reviving them, as my damage wasn't that great. I was basically just trying to stay alive to keep them up. Was a ton of fun though, and really intense.

Haven't had this much fun in this game ever. The new patch surely was a great improvement for coop play. I actually now prefer to play with a friend than play solo.

yeah that was crazy. lol. I had to time some of his movements.. I survived a little bit. But he's still unpredictable.

yeah that was crazy. lol. I had to time some of his movements.. I survived a little bit. But he's still unpredictable.

I figured out his pattern on the 3rd time. If he did 2 quick small smashes in a general area, he would then do a 3rd really big one that would cover that whole area that the 2 small ones were in. If it was just 1 small bash with a pause period, the would then go for the spray attack or do another small bash in another area of the map. After the spray, he normally would go for the pools everywhere. Once he enraged that one time, he did double pools attack, and that just got us lol.

When you and marcus finally figured out how to dodge his spray, it got easier to keep you guys alive. But before that, every time he did his spray, I would just start to run to one of you for a rez :p. The only things that really got to me was his pools if i couldn't escape, or his really big smash attack. That would bring me to like 5% health, in which if I didn't move enough, the next attack got me.

But having to rez both of you let me learn his attacks pretty well. I was able to be like, Ok, I can rez now, or I just had to run around until he did his pattern. But without your guys damage, I couldn't have done it myself. I just don't do the damage. I just soak it up and outlast it :p

Lets see how we manage act 3 now :)

I made it as far as the Spider Queen in Act 1 Inferno w/o resorting to the AH. But after wiping about 10 times on that fight solo'ing on my Barbarian, I gave up my AH-less conquest and tried to pick up some gear. I was being thrifty (only 200k in the bank) but hopefully with a new boots, head piece, and shield I might be able to get a little further. Blah.

200k? I have 22k and I'm totally stuck in not only Inferno on my 60 DH, but several of my Hell mode characters are just totally getting rammed in act 2. I was having very few problems playing before 1.04 but now it's like, ridicules :(

Thus, I can't even buy anything (good) on the AH now. All my money is going towards repairs and potions :(

200k? I have 22k and I'm totally stuck in not only Inferno on my 60 DH, but several of my Hell mode characters are just totally getting rammed in act 2. I was having very few problems playing before 1.04 but now it's like, ridicules :(

Thus, I can't even buy anything (good) on the AH now. All my money is going towards repairs and potions :(

Idk... Try to find stuff that if for ~1k and is about to expire. Focus on survivability primarily and then DPS... I had to play through HELL about 4-5 times (well, act 3 and 4) before I had enough gear to get to the Spider Queen in Inferno. It helps if you have a friend play with you so you can help each other out gear wise. If you die more than 3 times on a group of elites it is probably time to go back.

Hit me up some time and ill run ya through a bit to get you some gold and such.

Idk... Try to find stuff that if for ~1k and is about to expire. Focus on survivability primarily and then DPS... I had to play through HELL about 4-5 times (well, act 3 and 4) before I had enough gear to get to the Spider Queen in Inferno. It helps if you have a friend play with you so you can help each other out gear wise. If you die more than 3 times on a group of elites it is probably time to go back.

See... as a barb I focused almost entirely on offense. Going into inferno I had 20k dps and 30k health and it was fairly easy. Defense is great and all, but you don't need defense if you kill everything in 1 hit.

I'm now at 40k health, 50k dps, and 600 all res with buffs and act 3 is kind of tough, it's actually somewhat of a challenge. I'm working on getting more all res gear and life % gear though which should hopefully help. Dps all the way though. :punk:

That being said.. GW2 is out so I probably won't touch this game for a while. :rofl:

But if anyone wants access to a level 10 gem artisan I'd be more than happy to log on to give you access to mine. I also have a level 10 blacksmith but I don't have all that many extra plans for him.

See... as a barb I focused almost entirely on offense. Going into inferno I had 20k dps and 30k health and it was fairly easy. Defense is great and all, but you don't need defense if you kill everything in 1 hit.

I'm now at 40k health, 50k dps, and 600 all res with buffs and act 3 is kind of tough, it's actually somewhat of a challenge. I'm working on getting more all res gear and life % gear though which should hopefully help. Dps all the way though. :punk:

That being said.. GW2 is out so I probably won't touch this game for a while. :rofl:

But if anyone wants access to a level 10 gem artisan I'd be more than happy to log on to give you access to mine. I also have a level 10 blacksmith but I don't have all that many extra plans for him.

GW2 is out already? I thought it wasn't until tomorrow.... or is that what you are basically implying ;P

GW2 is out already? I thought it wasn't until tomorrow.... or is that what you are basically implying ;P

I should have put the word "soon" in there. 10 hours give or take a few and it will be out. :woot:

Hit me up some time and ill run ya through a bit to get you some gold and such.

OKIE DOKIE! I'll be on tonight at various points good sir :D I wanted to ask you for some assistance over the past week or so, but I don't like to bug people unless it's absolutely needed. Plus, you were busy on alts at the time :)

OKIE DOKIE! I'll be on tonight at various points good sir :D I wanted to ask you for some assistance over the past week or so, but I don't like to bug people unless it's absolutely needed. Plus, you were busy on alts at the time :)

LOL, i feel the same way with all of you on my list. I hate to bug, except those friends I know in real life :p

But I'm never busy on the game, and always looking to help, as that is my nature lol. I should be on as well at various points tonight, and since I dont work tomorrow, probably till the weeeeee hours of the morning. I'll be busy though the rest of the weekend with other events and such.

i'm up for no optical drives in future PC's : ) no, i'm joking, not really haven't really touch that game when I got it dont know if I will :p

About when would you be playing good sir? I'm up for some hackn n slashn :p

anytime.. do I have you on my list?