Photo

Diablo III

official diablo 3 blizzard entertainment pc ps3 ps4 xbox 360 xbox one arpg reaper of souls

2498 replies to this topic

#2056 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 16:42

I'll be back into this game once I get my Authenticator situation worked out... totally forgot about it when upgrading to the S3. So now I don't have access to it until I get blizzard to remove it... which I'm waiting for them to complete.

#2057 Xoligy

Xoligy

Neowinian

• 999 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:27

Started to play Diablo 3 this week and im enjoying it, though i wil admit ive been finding it rather easy and only found out about being able to make it more difficult today so its gone upto 5 and needs to be raised more if im honest. Kinda disappointing at how easy ive been finding it if im honest be good when i get to 60 and the harder levels and start farming for fun though =)

Oh and yes i will do the other characters.

#2058 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• 15,245 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 18:11

If you want a challenge, avoid the AH all the way through Hell (and Inferno if you can). The game doesn't really get challenging until Hell difficulty. I haven't tried boosting the MP at lower levels yet, might make it more interesting...

#2059 +Yorak

Yorak

Insubordinate

• 3,413 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 00:46

Farming keys on the US server. Anybody want to join me? Add me: Yorak#1492.

#2060 DR3AMxCATCHER

DR3AMxCATCHER

Conflict Will Arise But The Faithful Will Survive

• 2,204 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:29

Looking for some people to play. I'm livestreaming as well! Hope to see you around. Link in in my signature.

#2061 +zhiVago

zhiVago

Pax Orbis

• 9,319 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 17:56

I've started playing this game again recently! :D

If you play hardcore on the European server and need a partner to farm the inferno with, PM me. I play a decked monk (lvl 60+9 atm) :laugh:

#2062 Lyric

Lyric

Neowinian

• 912 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 23:37

does anyone even play this game anymore on here, lol.

I thought about picking it up again, but I'm gonna focus on building a new computer first.

#2063 Slane

Slane

Neowinian Senior

• 3,280 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:33

I thought about picking it up again, but I'm gonna focus on building a new computer first.

Ya I still play. Just finished all the classes in 60 on softcore and have been gearing them out via drops/AH. Just gotta finish the WD then I'll move onto hardcore characters. Haven't really bother with paragon to much. Got extremely lucky on drops and took advantage of the recent gold inflation to make a billion gold or so.

Game is about 1000x better than it was at launch. Only thing missing is itemization (which should be next patch) and the removal of AH (never gonna happen :( ).

#2064 BoDEAN

BoDEAN

REDHead

• 2,967 posts
  • Phone: Iphone

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:35

Nope,got old and repetitive very quickly. Plus, the AH is so over priced its ruined the experience.

#2065 TheGhostWalker

TheGhostWalker

Neowinian

• 207 posts
  • OS: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate & Fedora 19 & Mac OS X 10.9.4

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:57

Hey all,

Well I recently started playing diablo 3 again as a wizard and I was hoping I could get some advice.
I'm trying to solo nightmare and I was wondering if my items were okay and/or my build could be better?

http://eu.battle.net...98/hero/9699950

Any suggestions?

#2066 +zhiVago

zhiVago

Pax Orbis

• 9,319 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:11

Hey all,

Well I recently started playing diablo 3 again as a wizard and I was hoping I could get some advice.
I'm trying to solo nightmare and I was wondering if my items were okay and/or my build could be better?

http://eu.battle.net...98/hero/9699950

Any suggestions?

As far as the items go, you need to get rid of strength and dexterity in favour of more vitality and intelligence. And the amethyst is the best gem to put into your head item imho as it gives +% life.

#2067 TheGhostWalker

TheGhostWalker

Neowinian

• 207 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:18

As far as the items go, you need to get rid of strength and dexterity in favour of more vitality and intelligence. And the amethyst is the best gem to put into your head item imho as it gives +% life.

And in terms of items, do you think i'm doing okay or not?
Any tips for leveling up faster btw?

#2068 +zhiVago

zhiVago

Pax Orbis

• 9,319 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:38

And in terms of items, do you think i'm doing okay or not?
Any tips for leveling up faster btw?

Talents? Basically, you have three choices. You can go for damage, survivability, or utility. Unfortunately, I haven't played a wizard to know it inside out.

However, in order to level up faster, you obviously need to put as many points into damage as possible, but then you'll be lacking survival skills. It's a balance a player has to work out for themselves and it's the beauty of this game's design because there's no right or wrong talent composition ) It gives a variety of play-styles.

Having said that, the fastest way to level up faster is to play with a group of friends ))

#2069 TheGhostWalker

TheGhostWalker

Neowinian

• 207 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:44

Talents? Basically, you have three choices. You can go for damage, survivability, or utility. Unfortunately, I haven't played a wizard to know it inside out.

However, in order to level up faster, you obviously need to put as many points into damage as possible, but then you'll be lacking survival skills. It's a balance a player has to work out for themselves and it's the beauty of this game's design because there's no right or wrong talent composition ) It gives a variety of play-styles.

Having said that, the fastest way to level up faster is to play with a group of friends ))

Thanks for the advice! Well tbh, most of my friends quit D3 :/

#2070 +zhiVago

zhiVago

Pax Orbis

• 9,319 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:52

Thanks for the advice! Well tbh, most of my friends quit D3 :/

You're welcome! :)

Run a few PUGs (pick-up groups aka public games) - see how it goes.