Photo

Diablo III

official diablo 3 blizzard entertainment pc ps3 ps4 xbox 360 xbox one arpg reaper of souls

2467 replies to this topic

#2461 Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

• 35,990 posts

Posted Yesterday, 13:01

Works well on PS Vita remote play :D

Just map something to R2 that is passive or on a long cool down.

#2462 ShockD

ShockD

Antagonist

• 370 posts

Posted Yesterday, 13:11

By that ideal, every game starts dying seconds after it is released.

Best crap talk US.

#2463 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• 15,113 posts

Posted Yesterday, 14:12

SO JEALOUS!!!!!!

#2464 Asmodai

Asmodai

Neowinian

• 1,035 posts
  • Phone: Motorola Droid Mini

Posted Yesterday, 15:36

Yeah the PS4 tweaks have made the game for me.  I skipped the PC version because I found Path of Exile and Torchlight 2 to be superior on PC. (just my personal opinion, please don't launch a holy war).  I LOVE Diablo III on the PS4 though largely because of 4 player local co-op and Remote Play.  The Nemesis feature and gifts are pretty cool too and it helps that the PS4 version drops the always online requirement.  I don't even have a battle.net account and the game works fine. :)

#2465 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• 15,113 posts

Posted Yesterday, 16:36

Yeah the PS4 tweaks have made the game for me.  I skipped the PC version because I found Path of Exile and Torchlight 2 to be superior on PC. (just my personal opinion, please don't launch a holy war).  I LOVE Diablo III on the PS4 though largely because of 4 player local co-op and Remote Play.  The Nemesis feature and gifts are pretty cool too and it helps that the PS4 version drops the always online requirement.  I don't even have a battle.net account and the game works fine. :)

The game is tight on console. I like PoE and Torchlight 2 as well, but for some reason D3 has kept my interest for longer than those other ones. It won't turn into a holy war so long as you promise to keep discussions of those other games in their own official threads (unlike some people......)

My step-sons like playing Diablo 3 on 360 with me. I'm really torn on getting Ultimate Evil Edition on 360 now, wait for it to go on sale or be sold used for cheaper, or wait until I get a PS4 and get it for PS4.  Thing is, I'm not sure when we will get a PS4 but I doubt it will be this year.

I really love playing Hardcore mode on D3 but after losing my 3rd level 70 in Torment 1 due to lag/DC/Internet issues, I've basically abandoned hardcore.  I'm fine with dying and losing my character...so long as it is a fair death.  I may play my hardcore character on console only since being online isn't required.

#2466 Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

• 35,990 posts

Posted Yesterday, 18:17

SO JEALOUS!!!!!!

Apart from being 30FPS it's awesome.

#2467 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• 15,113 posts

Posted Yesterday, 19:03

Apart from being 30FPS it's awesome.

I was playing on my iPad streaming through SplashTop Desktop.  Ran well, but the controls sucked :(.  There was a nifty "hotkey" thing that let me place buttons on the screen (i.e., 1-4, Q), but it wasn't really playable for long durations.  Frame rate and graphics were good.

#2468 madd-hatter

madd-hatter

Crazy Hat Salesman

• 1,420 posts

Posted Yesterday, 19:20

As long as you keep upgrading your gear you will never not be able to solo, even on the hardest difficulty settings.

In fact with the best gear in the game you'll be wondering if there should be higher difficulty levels. 

I don't know if this is true or not but I've heard the drop rates are higher on consoles as well. So time investment to get high end gear isn't as much as it is on pc.

Does anyone play HC on consoles?