Photo

Diablo III

official diablo 3 blizzard entertainment pc ps3 ps4 xbox 360 xbox one arpg reaper of souls

2486 replies to this topic

#2476 Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

• 36,148 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 19:20

This is like crack cocaine on the PS4.

I had forgot to import my PS3 save though so was missing all my ps3 pre-order content and when I done it it wiped my new character :( Had to start a crusader again. But it's cool, I have all my content now and a DH at level 60 from my PS3 days.

#2477 Geoffrey B.

Geoffrey B.

LittleNeutrino

• 16,107 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928 WP8.1u1

Posted 02 September 2014 - 19:38

I played the demo on the PS3 and i will continue to just play it on PC as i have since the original launch. However, sometimes i wish that they would allow you to use the console UI for the game. I like a lot of it better than the way they do it on PC.

#2478 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• 15,179 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 20:44

Level 49 crusader just now and this just dropped. Guess I'll be switching from sweep attack to blessed shield lol

IMG_20140830_212705.jpg

The whole feel of blessed shield is just "oh so much better" than sweep.  Sweep is good for conserving Wrath.  Blessed shield and shield bash use a lot of wrath.  I recommend going with Provoke and/or Shield Glare (w/ Zeolous Glare) to use for wrath generation along with blessed shield.

#2479 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

• 6,762 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 22:12

Or just get a reapers wrap. The plan drops from Malthiel (sp?) after you kill him the first time. At least it should. I don't know if they ever fixed that bug.

These have the added bonus of rolling elemental damage, which should be a very high priority stat.

#2480 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

• 6,762 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:21

Serious exp exploit being reported on the forums. People are already paragon level 450+ in the new season.

And apparently this latest exploit has been known for about 2 weeks. Good job blizzard. Why were seasons so important again?

#2481 Asmodai

Asmodai

Neowinian

• 1,083 posts
  • Phone: Motorola Droid Mini

Posted 08 September 2014 - 18:55

So my gf and I finally finished the game on the PS4 (Story I mean, we're still in the 60's level wise and haven't done any rifts yet... just did our first couple bounties last night).  I've been thinking of starting a new character in Hardcore mode.  The issue is that each of us also have a solo character we play and she seems to generate quite a bit of Nemesis enemies, rofl.  Since I'm her only PSN friend with the game they ALL come after me so I've fought like 4 of them on my single player character so far (I just finished Chapter One on Expert) and it's always a tough fight for me.  I'm about 50/50 with them but I was thinking that making it to level 70 on Hardcore is going to be darn near impossible if I have to fight a large number of Nemesis enemies over the life of the character.  Is there a way to disable Nemesis enemies in Hardcore games?

#2482 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

• 6,762 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 22:43

You could always disconnect your console from the internet while you play.

#2483 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• 15,179 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 14:22

I can't believe such a bad exploit went unnoticed during the PTR. Yikes.

This and that other "exploit" that gives a player massive XP by playing on T6 by completing bounties that do not require killing any mobs has really made the 'season' concept a complete joke. I'm still playing my season character because a buddy is playing his, but I haven't even cracked open the leader boards since the first day.

Be interesting to see what Blizzard does to the folks who took advantage of the exploit. It is Blizzard's fault that the exploit existed in the first place. The damage may already be done.

#2484 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

• 6,762 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 21:10

I can't believe such a bad exploit went unnoticed during the PTR. Yikes.

This and that other "exploit" that gives a player massive XP by playing on T6 by completing bounties that do not require killing any mobs has really made the 'season' concept a complete joke. I'm still playing my season character because a buddy is playing his, but I haven't even cracked open the leader boards since the first day.

Be interesting to see what Blizzard does to the folks who took advantage of the exploit. It is Blizzard's fault that the exploit existed in the first place. The damage may already be done.

Apparently blizzard has never once banned or done a rollback on people who have abused exploits except for when it involved real money. And the purpose of online-only play was...?

So that answers that. Next time an exploit comes up you either join in the fun or get left behind.

#2485 Piggy

Piggy

Super Slut!

• 3,119 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:23

Level 49 crusader just now and this just dropped. Guess I'll be switching from sweep attack to blessed shield lol

IMG_20140830_212705.jpg

Wait till you get the weapon that removes the cost of Blessed shield.. then you just pew pew.

http://us.battle.net...4/hero/44220154

#2486 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• 15,179 posts

Posted Yesterday, 16:48

A simple change that would make G-Rifts a better experience: allow the initiator of the greater rift opening to select the level of the grift.  Should allow up to the level of their keystone IMO. Right now a buddy and I are farming all of the leg gems from the grifts and it is silly that we have to sit and wait around for the timer to catch up in order to not be forced into a high level grift.

I'm fine with doing a trials run and 1 grift run with a public group. But I make it clear that after the first grift, I'm going to upgrade my gem and not the keystone and be done. Finally learned my lesson on this after the 3rd public group of doing these. Inevitably, the first grift run is awesome and we smoke it. The second one is at a much higher level and nearly impossible for the group to make it to the end.  Better to just upgrade your gems and if the folks you are playing with want to keep running grifts say that you'd be glad to but will start with another trial run.

#2487 Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

• 36,148 posts

Posted Yesterday, 20:19

Wait till you get the weapon that removes the cost of Blessed shield.. then you just pew pew.

http://us.battle.net...4/hero/44220154

I've got it, pew pew indeed. Clearing T4 now okay. Think I might need to go 2H for T5/T6 though. There's a highly sought after 2 hander that does 2 casts of fury. I'm using all Akhans, but with a RoRG I can use 2 other set pieces as well and get their bonuses. Captains wraps or guards or something I'm using.