Fresh Meat (UK Series)

1383019962.jpg

Meet today's best new comic talent in a brand-new comedy drama series from the writers of Peep Show about the hilarious and painful truths of being a student - with Jack Whitehall, Joe Thomas (Inbetweeners), Kimberley Nixon (Cranford), Greg McHugh, Zawe Ashton and Charlotte Ritchie

this show was quite funny, but I read somewhere they postponed Peep Show for this unsure.gif

the question is: can i watch this legally online somewhere since im in the US?

i couldnt find the inbetweeners anywhere here so i had to go scouting. i loved that show! :laugh:

I thought this was a full blown comedy but now it seems to be a drama ish thing. Ugh. Jez's cameo from Peep Show was really good and that older dude with the glasses is a great character. Probably won't see too much of him, as I don't see how he fits in the drama roles, shame.

I mentioned in another post that i need to watch a few more episodes to see if it worth it.

It is, i am really enjoying it now. Now i am enjoying the characters more... even Vod who i thought to begin with would be annoying.

Robert Webb is funny too, his sad face is brilliant.

I wasn't too sure about this after the first episode, however after watching all three it has certainly grown on me. Will continue to watch. :yes: