AT&T : Samsung Galaxy S II arrives October 2

att samsung galaxy s2 galaxy s2 sgh-i777

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 alexalex

alexalex

Neowinian Senior

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:26

The Samsung Galaxy S II goes on sale October 2 for $199.99 with 2-year contract and minimum $15/month data plan. No commitment price: $549.99.

#2 InterceptorX

InterceptorX

When my .50 cals clappin, bandits dirt nappin'

• Phone: SGH i777

Posted 22 September 2011 - 16:25

Can't wait. It will be my first Android phone. Ready to get rid of this iPhone 4.

#3 Roger H.

Roger H.

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 20
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 22 September 2011 - 16:28

Hmm not too bad. I already have the international unlocked version, i'd prolly buy it full price though :)

#4 Hollow.Droid

Hollow.Droid

Neowinian

Posted 22 September 2011 - 16:30

Can't wait. It will be my first Android phone. Ready to get rid of this iPhone 4.

From someone who has used an iPhone, Nexus One and now a Galaxy S2 I can say you'll not be disappointed. Even among android devices it really is one of the best and gives a great experience.

#5 AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 26 September 2011 - 17:33

Kinda ****ed it took so long for the slack ass US carriers to pick up this phone. I broke my Captivate earlier this year and picked up an Infuse that I planned on returning within 30 days to get the SGS II, however, the SGS II still never came out in those 30 days, and I mistakenly went a week too far, so now I'm stuck with a last gen phone when the SGS II is coming out. May have to sell it on craigslist and pick this phone up though.

#6 InterceptorX

InterceptorX

When my .50 cals clappin, bandits dirt nappin'

• Phone: SGH i777

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:49

From someone who has used an iPhone, Nexus One and now a Galaxy S2 I can say you'll not be disappointed. Even among android devices it really is one of the best and gives a great experience.

You are right! This phone is amazing.