UPGRADE DAY!

Woohoo! Here's hoping all goes well!

Guess I better find something else to do during my work breaks... :cry:

Unless, of course, it's done before I even wake up tomorrow :D You've got 10 hours. Ready, set, GO!

Should we refrain from posting until it's complete? I don't want my posts deleted from between the switch.

Also, why do some topics have a +1 button (to +1 a post and turn it green) and some don't?

Should we refrain from posting until it's complete? I don't want my posts deleted from between the switch.

Also, why do some topics have a +1 button (to +1 a post and turn it green) and some don't?

No reason to stop posting, once the upgrade begins the board will be down and you won't be able to post anything anyway. Nothing is going to be deleted "between the switch."

Also, I assume you mean the reputation when you say green +1. The ability to give someone reputation is limited to only those posts made in the various support forums (Help & Discussion Center, Platform Support, etc)

No reason to stop posting, once the upgrade begins the board will be down and you won't be able to post anything anyway. Nothing is going to be deleted "between the switch."

Also, I assume you mean the reputation when you say green +1. The ability to give someone reputation is limited to only those posts made in the various support forums (Help & Discussion Center, Platform Support, etc)

Ah, thank you :)

Nah, it shouldn't take too long to update.

The longest step is updating the Posts table, which will take a while with millions of posts. But other than that it should go pretty smoothly :)